Like Father, Like Son

{PROJECT} Winkun One-Shot Series (REQUESTS OPEN! Please read the requests section for details!)

Like Father, Like Son

 

Plot: WinWin spoils their son too much for Kun’s liking.

 

Genres: domestic!au, fluff, romance, slight angst, mpreg

 

Requested by: uranus13xxx (AFF) via PM

 

Character Introduction: Kim Yejoon

 

 

He's a child actor, who's a '07-liner, that starred in so many k-dramas, such as Kill me, Heal me and more. According to uranus13xxx, he's known as "Baby WinWin".

 

Author's Note: It's finally completed! I'm so sorry this took me so long to finish! I didn't get any inspiration until my nephew visited me, and we got to spend more time together after a long time. Hopefully, I didn't disappoint you and I apologize if there's any mistakes. 

 

Disclaimers: Pictures and characters belong to rightful owners.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

“Yejoon, wake up.” Kun tries to wake up his son, who’s sleeping like a dead corpse. “Yejoon, you’re going to be late to school.”

 

“Daddy Kun, I don’t want to go to school. I want to sleep.” Yejoon whines, still half-asleep.

 

“Yejoon, you have to go to school.” Kun tries to convince his son but it didn’t work, because his son is just too stubborn.

 

“Just like WinWin.” Kun mumbles as he remembers the times when WinWin wouldn’t want to wake up and go to school, because his husband isn’t a morning person. Apparently, it seems that Yejoon inherited that habit.

 

“Yejoon, wake up.” WinWin says as he enters Yejoon’s room. “You’re going to be late for school.”

 

Yejoon immediately gets up, and grins brightly at WinWin.

 

“Will you buy me that if I do, Daddy WinWin?” Yejoon asks excitedly.

 

“You have to hurry or else we won’t have time to get it.” WinWin chuckles while Kun frowns in confusion as Yejoon immediately runs to the bathroom.

 

“What are you buying him?” Kun asks, still frowning.

 

“Nothing.” WinWin grins and shrugs.

 

Before Kun could say anything, his husband just leaves the room with a bright smile. Kun could only sigh as he starts cleaning up Yejoon’s bed. He remembers that WinWin also doesn’t clean up his bed, and Kun always does it. Looks like Yejoon inherited this habit as well.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

“Yejoon, you should be doing your homework.” Kun says sternly while staring at Yejoon, who’s playing shooting games on the PS4.

 

“I will after this round.” Yejoon says, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

 

“You said that an hour ago. It’s almost dinner time, and you’ve been doing nothing but playing games since school ended.” Kun nearly exclaims in frustration.

 

However, Yejoon continues to play the game and Kun pinches the bridge of his nose when he feels his head hurting.

 

“What’s going on?” WinWin asks Kun, who sighs.

 

“Now that you’re back, tell Yejoon he needs to do his homework. He won’t listen to me, and he’s been playing games.”

 

WinWin smiles then approaches their son, who immediately looks away from the screen to grin brightly at him.

 

“Daddy WinWin, you’re back from work!” Yejoon hugs WinWin, who carries him.

 

“Do you miss me?” WinWin asks brightly as he pecks Yejoon’s cheeks.

 

“I do!” Yejoon grins then pouts. “But Daddy Kun was being mean to me.”

 

Kun huffs as WinWin chuckles.

 

“Don’t be like that. Daddy Kun just wants you to do well in education.” WinWin says then whispers something in Yejoon’s ear.

 

Kun watches in confusion as Yejoon’s face immediately brightens up as WinWin puts him down.

 

“I’ll go do my homework right now!” Yejoon exclaims cheerfully and runs to his room.

 

“I’ll help Yejoon with his homework, and you can start cooking dinner.” WinWin says as he pecks Kun’s cheek then leaves the living room.

 

Kun smiles and sighs when he realizes that no one bothered to shut off the PS4. He turns it off and puts the controllers away. Kun remembers those times when WinWin wouldn’t turn off the TV and any other electronics, because his husband is just so lazy. Apparently, Yejoon seems to also have inherited this habit.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

“Yejoon, you have to eat your vegetables.” Kun says after Yejoon finishes eating everything on his plate except for the vegetables.

 

WinWin glances between both of them as Yejoon firmly shakes his head.

 

“No, I don’t like them.”

 

Kun sighs loudly as he feels his head about to explode. Afraid he might start yelling at Yejoon, Kun immediately leaves the dining room and goes somewhere quiet to calm himself down. Meanwhile, WinWin frowns as he stares at Kun’s plate full of food.

 

“Daddy WinWin?”

 

“Yeah?” WinWin asks, looking at Yejoon.

 

“Is Daddy Kun mad at me?” Yejoon asks sadly, looking like he’s about to cry.

 

“No,” WinWin smiles as he ruffles Yejoon’s hair. “Don’t go anywhere. Daddy will be right back.”

 

Yejoon nods as he watches WinWin leave the dining room.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

WinWin opens the front door to see Kun sitting on the swing quietly. He smiles and sits besides the shorter.

 

“What’s wrong?” WinWin asks, looking down at Kun, who rests his head on his shoulder.

 

“My head just hurts.” Kun sighs as he closes his eyes.

 

“You’re tired, aren’t you?” WinWin asks as he hugs Kun’s waist.

 

“Yejoon won’t listen to me nowadays. I don’t know what to do anymore.” Kun opens his eyes and pouts.

 

“You could yell at him.” WinWin says jokingly, laughing when Kun elbows his ribs.

 

“You know very well that I can never yell at anyone.”

 

“That’s ‘cause you’re too soft and nice to treat anyone harshly.” WinWin says.

 

“You’re right.” Kun sighs.

 

“Want to know my technique?” WinWin asks, making Kun pull away from his shoulder to look at him in the eyes.

 

“What is it?” Kun asks, and WinWin just whispers the answer in his ear.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

WinWin and Kun return to the dining room, where a sobbing Yejoon is waiting for them.

 

“Daddy Kun, are you mad at me?” Yejoon asks sadly.

 

“No. Why would I be mad at you?” Kun shakes his head as he immediately wipes away Yejoon’s tears.

 

“Because I wouldn’t eat my vegetables.” Yejoon replies, making Kun sigh internally.

 

Kun looks back at WinWin, who nods his head. He smiles brightly and hugs Yejoon.

 

“Well, if you stop crying and finish eating your vegetables, then Daddy Kun promises to buy you ice-cream.”

 

Upon hearing that, Yejoon stops crying and stares at Kun with sparkling eyes.

 

“You will buy me ice-cream, Daddy Kun?!” Yejoon asks excitedly.

 

“Only if you stop crying and finish eating your vegetables.” Kun smiles as Yejoon immediately shove the vegetables in his mouth happily.

 

Meanwhile, WinWin and Kun exchange smiles and continues to eat their dinner.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

That night, WinWin and Kun are cuddling on their shared bed after they tuck Yejoon to bed.

 

“You look happier.” WinWin chuckles as pulls Kun closer by the waist.

 

“How did you know that Yejoon’s weakness is ice-cream?” Kun asks curiously.

 

“He’s just like me.” WinWin replies, making Kun tilt his head in confusion.

 

“Just like you?”

 

“I can’t believe you forgot.” WinWin laughs.

 

“Forgot what?” Kun frowns in confusion.

 

“The ice-cream technique is actually your idea.”

 

“It is?” Kun blinks, making WinWin laugh loudly.

 

“You used it on me so many times, remember?” WinWin grins.

 

Kun suddenly remembers everything. Back in their teen years, WinWin would never listen to him so he always had to bribe the younger boy with ice-cream.

 

“Why didn’t I realize that earlier?” Kun pouts.

 

“I don’t know. Why didn’t you?” WinWin chuckles, making Kun smack his chest.

 

“I really don’t like you.” Kun huffs.

 

“But you married me.” WinWin pecks Kun’s lips, making Kun automatically smile, and both of them sleeps peacefully in each other’s arms.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

Yejoon eagerly drags WinWin and Kun through the streets of the plaza.

 

“Yejoon, why did you make us come so far?” Kun asks as he looks around at the familiar plaza.

 

“Yeah, we could just eat ice-cream near our house.” WinWin says, looking around as well.

 

“But I always wanted to eat at this place.” Yejoon says brightly as he stops in front of the ice-cream shop.

 

WinWin and Kun looks at the ice-cream shop only to widen their eyes in recognition. They look at each other and smiles as Yejoon drags them inside the ice-cream shop.

 

♏♑♏♑

 

“Yejoon, why did you want to come here?” WinWin asks after they got their order.

 

“I saw pictures of you two coming here together on the internet, and I want to come here together as a family.” Yejoon smiles cutely, making WinWin and Kun coos at his cuteness.

 

The three takes a few family selfies before they start eating their ice-cream happily. Kun smiles as he looks around the ice-cream shop.

 

“This place hasn’t changed much.” Kun comments.

 

“True, and we haven’t been here for so many years.” WinWin chuckles.

 

Kun smiles as he remembers when WinWin and him often came to this specific ice-cream shop during their teen years. This is where WinWin and Kun first met thanks to their friends, who invited them to hang out, and the two became very close. WinWin and Kun always came here almost everyday despite the weather, but they were only friends at the time. Everything became different when they confessed to each other, and started dating.

 

As expected, their first date was at this exact same ice-cream shop, because WinWin claims that he always wanted to bring Kun to eat ice-cream here as his boyfriend. However, WinWin and Kun moved out of the place when they married so they never ate ice-cream here in a very long time. They didn’t expect their son to bring them back here again, but it’s not like they hate it. In fact, WinWin and Kun are more than happy to eat ice-cream with their son at their most favorite ice-cream shop, where so many good memories of them were created.

 

Kun smiles as he watches WinWin and Yejoon eat their ice-cream happily. Both laughing when they got ice-cream stain on their lips in a rather messy way. Kun remembers that he always ends up wiping WinWin’s lips with a napkin whenever that happened. Now, he has to do the same thing to both his husband and their son. He lost count of how many habits Yejoon inherited from WinWin, but he knows for sure that Yejoon is definitely a ‘Baby WinWin’.

 

“Like father, like son.”


♏♑ THE END ♏♑

 

CarkgT3VIAEKorM.jpg