Chapther one - final

Match maker ( a pillow? )

 why are you hugging that pillow like your life depends on it?" Taehyung asked as he looked up from his phone at jimin who sat down beside him.

"Because it's yoongi hyung's and it smells like him." Jimin replied while nuzzling his head into the pillow.

"You are crazy and addicted to that hyung like he's your drug. He'll kill you if he knows your holding his pillow."

"Says the guys who kisses his boyfriend's posters when he bored." Jimin exclaimed.

"Yah! Dont say that out loud someone might hear you!"

Jimin only turned around and give him a 'so?' Face.

"If they know MY SECRET then i'm dead meat chim." Taehyung shouted annoyed that he's bestfriend / closes member betrayed him. At the exact time, Hoseok, his boyfriend came in looking for Taehyung with a smirk on his face.

"So you have posters of me huh?" He wiggled his eyebrow.

"No I don't don't listen to him hyung."  Taehyung whined while walking over to his boyfriend with a pout.

"Fine I actually thought you did love me that much to do such a thing. Guess not." Hoseok pouted at his boyfriend.

"No wait I do! I love you so much that I do!" Taehyung said pecking Hoseok on the cheeks.

"HAH! You admitted yes! So care to join me for a movie date?" Hoseok winked.

Taehyung only nodded his head but whined at Hoseok for tricking him.

"Flirt elsewhere you two i need to sleep here!" Jimin shouted as he pushed two of them out the door and slammed it.

Jimin fell asleep minutes later due to tiredness after practicing his solo song 'lie' for about 3 hours. However, a bit after an hour the room door opemed as a really annoyed Yoongi walked in. Unimpressed that someone had stolen his pillow yet again. Usually his pillow would be back on his bed after showering but today it wasn't there so obviously he was annoyed and a bit mad.

He feelings changed after entering the room as he saw he favourite dongsaeng curled up in his blanked while hugging Yoongi's pillow tightly. Yoongi wanted to take his pillow back so he slowly moved towards the bed, but he found it difficult to  take the pillow away from his dongsaeng as he looked so cute with it. So without taking it, he sat down in front of Jimin on the floor and stared at him long enough to not notice that Jimin already woke up and is staring right back at him with confusion. However, the staring didn't last long because Jimin spoke.

"Hyung why are you staring at me like that?" Jimin asked with a soft voiced a bit confused at the situation.

"I wanted to get my pillow back." Yoongi hurridly replied afraid that Jimin suspects something.

" oh o-okay sorry for taking your pillow hyung." Jimin said as he hands his hyung the pillow with heat slowly creeping up his face.

" why'd you even take it Jimin?" Yoongi asked a bit curious as to why his dongsaeng would steal his pillow.

"Because i-i th-thought it w-was mine." Jimin tried to say with confidence.

"Jimin it was on my bed it really wouldn't have been your's. Now tell me the real reason Jimin you're not tricking anyone.

"O-okay so i-it's because iloveyouanditookit because itsmellslikeyouandiloveyoursmellhyung." Jimin explained quickly. Awared that his hyung probably didn't understand a word he said. Oh, but he was so wrong. Yoongi heard it loud and clear.

"So i know it smells like me and i might have also liked you since two years ago and fell in love with you last year. God i was so obvious but you're so dense." Yoongi said as he moved his hand up to the younger's hair and ruffled it.

"HYUNG I LOVE YOU! AND I KNOW I'M DENSE BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU TWO YEARS AGO HYUNG SO I WIN!!! BUT THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME BACK HYUNG!" Jimin practically shouted in yoongi's ear as he pulled him into a suffocating hug.

"Yah! Jimin don't shout in my ear and i'm suffocating please let go of me for now." Yoongi said as he tried to push Jimin off but of course just lightly.

"Sorry hyung so can i be your boyfriend now?" Jimin said as he released Yoongi and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Yes brat, now stop with that puppy eyes before i die from your cuteness." Yoongi said.

Jimin gave him a warm smile before pulling him onto the bed and tangled their legs while nuzzling his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck. As for the pillow? It was left forgotten on the floor.

THE END