end

Photographer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung: 
God why did I accept this job?
Today was the marriage of Jieqiong and Nayoung. They had 26 and 29 respectively. And they asked me the favor of taking photos at their wedding party. I studied photography but I prefer to take photos at nature, and if it's people I would normally use a model, but I never took photos of groups of people; because everything always looks so messy. I'm a perfectionist so I hate how some people add out of nowhere to the photo, I hate how you see some people at the back also posing or ruining the photo, I hate how most of them turn out blurry because other people move me, I hate taking photos at events.
I knew I didn't like this, but I have known Jieqiong and Nayoung for forever, even before they started dating (I went to the same school with Jieqiong and in college we met Nayoung) so they really needed a good photographer, but they couldn't afford one because they had already spent a lot of money in other stuff. So because if I didn't accept I would be the worst friend of the world I agreed, but all this suffering isn't worth our friendship.

The ceremony at the church wasn't so bad, and it was already over. But the party it is just hell. Taking photos of people at each table and telling me 'wait he is in the bathroom' 'oh I have my eyes closed in the photo' 'take another just in case'. AND SO MANY OTHERS PHRASES THAT MADE ME TAKE FOREVER TAKING A PHOTO. Breath Yoojung, think that you will see a happy Jieqiong and Nayoung (and a mad Nayoung is something you would never want to watch). 
Now I was going to the table of our friends, and god this will take a while (that's why I left it to the end).

"HOW IS OUR PHOTOGRAPHER YOOOJUNG" shouted sejeong clearly drunk and tried to hug me but I avoided her because she's is so clingy when she's drunk.
"Go to Chungha or some else, I need to take photos" I said to the sad Sejeong that was now hugging Mina (she didn't look happy about it).
"Yoojung take a break with us, the photo can wait" said Heehyun showing a seat next to her, I saw the cans of beers next to her and noticed what she really wanted to.
"Heehyun I can't have a drinking competition with you today, I still need to take photos later" I want to, but just imagine the kind of photos I would take. 

"Now everyone just gather together to take some photos!" I said and everyone followed (a miracle). I was focusing the camera and noticed a face I didn't know among my friends. And holy she's pretty, I mean really really really pretty, she could be a model, pretty face, nice proportions and apparently tall (couldn't tell because she was sitting on her chair). Noticing I was taking too long I just took the photo and of course the comments started to come 'Yoojung what the you didn't count' 'Yoojung I think I look ugly' 'take a bunch of photos!'. God save me.
I took a lot at the same time and in the end I had a photo of Sejeong dropping a glass of whatever it was on heehyun, Heehyun getting mad and almost punching Sejeong (drunk Heehyun is really aggressive). And chungha and Chaeyeon in the middle trying to separate them. Oh and sohye, mina, yeonjung, somi and the pretty girl just laughing at the back (and really far away you could see Jieqiong worried and Nayoung about to reprimand them). Well that photo represents like our whole friendship.
After that, people finished their food and started to dance. I had to of course take photos of that.
Tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter