Final

Dining with the Baby Mascot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noodles... that was the favorite food of Donghae and Dara's youngest baby girl, Lee Haera. Or at least it was at the moment. She always had a habit of changing her favorite food due to still getting used to solid foods. But she also was a picky little girl and will only eat food from certain people... particularly her appa or... Min Yoongi, her favorite oppa in the whole world. In fact, he's the only one that she will call "oppa" everyone else she refers to as "hyung".

Today, Yoongi was on a little date with her, a noodle date. It was getting to the point that Yoongi literally admitted he had more dates with Haera than his boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. But in a way, it didn't bother him. Why? Because Haera was his and Hoseok's mascot. She was like a little sister to them as well as a daughter to them. She even ranked them as her favorite BTS members, putting Yoongi on top and ranking Kim Taehyung as "nuguseyo".

Yoongi looked at her, smiling. "Okay, baby girl, which noodles do you want?" he asked, although he somewhat had a feeling he knew what it might be judging from their first date together.

Haera looked around at the pictures and pointed to the picture of the jajangmyeon. She smacked her lips as she went "Yoongi ppa! Yoongi ppa!"

He looked at her and then the picture that she was pointing to and nodded. "Okay Haera... we'll get jajjangmyeon for you."

She smiled and blinked, babbling as if she were asking if they can invite someone.

"Who?" He couldn't help but be curious since normally it was just the two of them.

She babbled "Hobi hyung" to him, smiling and kicking her legs happily.

"Hobi? Are you sure?"

The baby nodded, looking around as she saw couples holding hands and such, remembering that she saw her umma and appa doing that as well as Taehyung and Jimin. But she never actually saw Yoongi and Hoseok do it and as their mascot, she wanted to see them be a bit lovey dovey in front of her. "Hobi hyung..." she babbled.

Yoongi nodded, calling Hoseok on the phone, telling him that Haera wanted Hoseok to come along on their date. "He's going to come soon..."

She clapped and kicked her le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter