I can't leave you alone today

Yongdonnie world-eu

It had been one of the best days of her life so far, even better than how she felt when she debuted. All the love and gifts she had gotten from friends, family and fans each held a special place in her heart and she promised herself and them that she would cherish them forever. The amazing day was made even better when her members surprised her in the company building with a cake and party hats. She had spend hours with her second family, loving each second of it but ofcourse all good things must come to an end and soon they had to start cleaning up and head home. The members all told her to sit down because this was seriously the one day they're gonna respect her but ofcourse she still found a way to help. After they all finished cleaning up, the maknae's bid thier goodbyes and headed home together, leaving the two unnies alone. "Happy birthday babe..." Yongsun gave a small laugh as she went a gave a small but sweet peck on Byuli's mouth, they stood there for a while, in eachother's arms while staring into eachother's eyes with goofy smiles on thier dumb faces. The streetlamps gave romantic lighting to thier moment and they would have stood thier for eternity in the freezing cold if it wasn't for Byul tugging the older girl forward towards her car. "Hmmmm Byul I wanna spend more time with youuuuu! Don't drop me home." "Ok I won't." Yongsun had a smile on her face but when Byul kept on tugging her to the car it faded, "Then where are you taking me?" "Not home." "Moon Byuli answer my question since I am your unnie." "I did, I'm not taking you home, that's my answer." Yongsun whined cutely at Byul hoping that would get her an answer but instead all it got was a deep chuckle and a hand wrapped around hers, that's not that bad. 

Byul opened the passenger seat for Yongsun like the gentlewomen she was and bowed towards the older girl who only chuckled at the younger's actions. They quickly set of after that heading to the mysterious place, "Byul-ah are you gonna kill me on my birthday?" "What?!" "You're taking me to this weird place I've never heard of before and you're definatly not taking me home so are you gonna kill me and hide my beautiful body in some body bag?" Yongsun put her hand to her forehead and started fake crying, "Ufff unnie you're acting disease is ACTING up again." "EWWWW SO WEIRD!" Byul laughed at the older girl's reactions and the rest of the ride continued on like that, Yongsun screaming at Byul's greasiness and weirdness while Byul laughed at her girlfriends reactions.

The ride didn't last that long due to the both of them laughing thier asses off and ofcourse a few sweet pecks. Byul parked the car and Yongsun stared at the window trying to figure out what was out there, "Byullll where are weee?" "Unnie do you trust me?" Yongsun nodded her head as an answer but still had a confused pout on her lips, "Then be quiet and get out of the car." Yongsun did as she was told not forgetting to keep a pout on her face as she did, "What is this place?!" "Unnie." "Byul I'm scared I don't know what this place is and it's like 1 am." Byul laughed at her cute girlfriend and went to hug her, "I promised on my life that I would keep you safe right?" She felt a nod against her chest, "So then stop worrying." Byul realeased Yongsun much to the girl's dismay and pulled her towards the forest next to where their car was. Byul had stopped on some gravel in the forest, though it was close to the city Yongsun still felt a bit scared. Byul stopped a minutes after, "Ok unnie I need you to close your eyes." at that Yongsun stood with agape and eyebrows creased, "Unnie pweeeeeess I worked really hard on this so please trust me." Yongsun gave a sigh before closing her eyes, she felt warm hands take hers and slowly relaxed her tense body. She heard Byul's deep and husky voice, "Ok unnie don't open your eyes." Yongsun wanted to roll her eyes at how cute the girl was being but well... her eyes were closed.

After a few steps Byul told her to wait and let go off her hand which sent Yongsun into panic mode. She heard soem steps near her and heard a switch being pushed, an gate? being creaked open and a few deep pants before she felt the warm hand back on hers. Byul led her a few steps forward before letting go and saying the words Yongsun had been dying to hear, "Open your eyes." Yongsun slowly opened her eyes trying to preapare herself for whatever her girlfriend could have made for her birthday but the only thing that escaped her lips once she saw what it was, was a gasp. Yongsun looked around at the bright coloured lights that decorated the place, the different banners and posters took her back to her childhood. She felt tears start to come up and held gave out a small choke, at the sound Byul rushed to her side, "Omagat Yongsun I'm sorry! I thought you would like this! I didn't want you to cry! We can leave right now! I'm so so sor-" Byul was cut of mid sentence by Yongsun's lips, Yongsun's hands sneaked  behind Byul's neck and she felt the taller girl relax under her touch. Byul's hands went to Yongsun's waist as she melted under the older girl's touch. After a few minutes they pulled away but still stayed in eachother's embrace, "I love you so much you know that." "I love you too." Byul leaned down and put her forehead on Yongsun's. They stood before Yongsun's favourite amusement park that had unfortunatly closed a few years back, Everything was exactly the same, the posters for the different rides, the different rides and bright coloured fairy lights... there was one small difference, instead of the gate having the park's name on top of it in vintage style the banner read...

 

"YONGDDONIE WORLD-EU"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I SWEAR TO GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME I AM SO SORRY! I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND STUFF BUT I HAD TO DO SOMETHING FOR OUR LITTLE SQUISH LEADER! I KNOW THIS IS A DAY LATE AND STUFF BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND I'M REALLY SORRY TO EVERYBODY WHO SUBSCRIBED AND WAITED THIS LONG FOR SUCH A MEDIOCRE STORY! 

Don't forget to subscribe, upvote or comment even though I don't deserve it and again please forgive me for this retardedness of mine, I know this isn't my best work and frankly I'm actually sorry if you took your time and read this terribly short story but I'm thankful for each and every one of you.

 

PS. For anyone subscribed to "Is this a love story?" or "Your stories" I'm sorry I haven't updated that recently but I promise for "Is this a love story?" I'm creating a huge chapter on character development and I promise for anybody who requested a fic for  "Your Stories"  I'll start working on them as soon as possible, I'm really rushing this this one-shot but still thank you for reading it.

PPS. I checked if anyone had read this and noticed that this was left in hide chapter... I'm really sorry... Please forgive me.