One

Twenties

Hello people. I'm Eunbin or my English name is Hana, a canadian-korean girl who moved back to Korea after my father remarried with a canadian women (again) . I try to look for my mom but she is no where to be found. Thats for now. Before I forget I'm 19

I started my study like normal student just having some problem communicating with people as my korean is still not good but thanks to Mina and Nayoung that helped her a lot. I choose study and become journalist even though my passion is on music. I thinks is a better decision as it has stable income for to support myself as she have been to time where she has no money even to buy her own food.

Eunbin working as part time as cashier near to her apartment. Besides scholarship that I got, I still need some money for clothes and food as the cafeteria is far away from the place I'm staying. There is a small beautiful family that always went to the store that I work. The small boy smile at her everytime our eyes meet.

"He must be happy."

"How is feel to have a mom?"

Once a while, the mom packed me a lunch box. I never packed a lunch box when I'm in middle school. Sometimes, I keep the food and eat it when I'm is too lazy to buy food. After a months live there, I just notice that small family is her neighbour. They treat me like family that I never feel before. They know about my past and they also offering to help me to look for my mom. More surprisely that they also asked if they can register me as their daughter. Mr and Mrs Kwon now are my new parent.

"Dad told me that I have a sister but I never see her. But now noona here, noona is my sister isnt?"

The statement about their daughter always spinning in my head. I feel bad to asked because they never make a ceremony on her. I have a feeling that mom have trouble to forget her.

.......................................................................................

'sorry for boring chapter but this just to develop the main chara