1 of 1 Girl

All-Seeing Eyes

Minho really didn’t like going to Eunsook’s place. Of course, he loved being with his girlfriend, but…

They were there.

Staring at him with those cold, unseeing eyes. With those mocking grins.

Even outside the bedroom, their wrath began to follow him.

 

An incident from a month or so back comes to mind, in which Minho was enjoying a heated moment with his love on the couch, when suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, it appeared.

A deceiving wink, a cheeky half-smile. A parody of a four-leaf clover determined to make Minho let his guard down.

With the sight of that thing, Minho stopped mid-action, glancing around the room. He realized that it had multiplied, the horrid creatures all leering at him. They had even created specters of themselves, present on mugs, in clock faces, he was surrounded.

He jumped up from the couch, Sookie giving him an odd face.

What’s wrong?

Could she not notice how the demons tracked their every move? How could she be so indifferent, even fostering their presence? Had they corrupted her too?

Minho had made a weak excuse on how he suddenly wasn’t feeling well and bailed, praying to God that the evil wouldn’t stalk him to his home.

But it was only a matter of time.

 

Soon enough it was December, and he and Eunsook went out for dinner with some friends to celebrate both of their birthdays.

The night was going on well, everyone drinking and talking and having a good time. Eventually, they got to singing the song, cutting the cake, and finally, opening the presents.

The last presents to be opened were from Kibum.

I know Sookie likes these types of things, so I thought it would be cute to get you guys matching gifts. They’re practical, too.

Nothing could have prepared Minho for the contents of the two small, neatly wrapped boxes.

It was them.

They had now infiltrated one of the best inventions; a mug. Two of the greatest pleasures in life, coffee and tea, were forever ruined by the dastardly image embossed on the cup.

His blue, with a raincloud, her’s pink, with a rainbow. Both with those all-seeing eyes.

Minho’s hands began to tremble with fear, they had finally infiltrated their way into his possessions.

As his vision began to fade to black, he had only one thought…

 

Damn you, Care-Bears.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I literally have no idea what this is. I've been jonesing for more Onho to read and I've just recently pulled all my care bear stuff out of storage, so... Since I've rekindled my love for the things I've been wanting all sorts of random merch and I thought about how creepy all of the bears and stuff might seem to someone, especially a guy who's never been around a mass of stuffed animals.

I don't know. It's late. My brain has been melting from all of the homework I have.

I hope this was enjoyable and not just weirdly creepy.

 

Just remember, they're always watching.