FIN.

Sea of Colours
Please log in to read the full chapter

The slam of the door and silence falling over the dorm was all it took for Seungcheol to breathe a sigh of relief. 

Before he had a chance to talk, Jeonghan was sitting down on Seungcheol's lap, legs either side of his thighs, hands loosely wrapping around his neck.
No words were exchanged about the strain that had been put on their relationship because of their busy schedule preventing them from spending time together. The most important thing was using the time they had now - a sincere and mental thanks was sent from Seungcheol to Jihoon and Joshua for managing to get their fellow members out of the dorm for a while.

Seungcheol looked up at his boyfriend who was perched on his lap, his fingers mindlessly playing with the strands of hair on the back of his neck. It somewhat put Seungcheol at ease of any anxiety he had over the difficulties him and his boyfriend were currently facing. 
One of Seungcheol's hands were wrapped around his waist, the other cupping his boyfriends angelic face, his thumb caressing the soft skin of his cheek.
It was comfortably quiet between them, the only sound filling the empty room was the soft breathing of the two males.

Seungcheol broke the everlasting silence, voice barely above a whisper, seemingly fitting the aura surrounding them. 

"I've missed this."

Jeonghan gave a small smile at the words that seemed to cut through the rope of pain and emotions that had tied together over the past few weeks.

"I've missed you." Jeonghan replied, voice just as soft. The same smile from moments ago was now painted on both of their faces. The kind of smile that radiated love and affection even after the war and hardships; a genuine, loving one. One that showed that even after everything they had been through, they were still as strong as ever.

Seungcheol was suddenly drowning in emotions as if falling off a cliff straight into a deep-sea of colours. Red representing the intensity of their desire, love and passion for each other. 
Yellow rad

Please log in to read the full chapter