prologue

Hello, Sunshine: Lovery Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  She twirled several times and leaped, abruptly falling as she tried to feel the cold breeze. Alas! There was none. She lied on the cold, cemented floor. She looked at the sky and tried to remember why she's hurting herself over and over again.

  Myoui Mina is a prodigy. She's a living legend in J. Fantagio Academy, a famous arts school that caters to all people interested in arts. It's based on Seoul, Korea, but is greatly known world wide. That's why, in spite of her being completely Japanese and having no relation to the Korean culture, Mina had done all she can to attend the prestigious academy.

  And there she was, in the academy's rooftop, hurting herself over and over again.

  Hurting herself over what? Dancing. 

  Mina had learned dancing at a really young age, making her like it. Her father had done all he can to make her go to dance lessons of different types of dances. Mina had loved them all, she love hip hop, lyrical, modern and more. If she were to be forced to only name one type, however, she would name her favorite ballet. 

  Unlike most of the people in her age, Mina has a soft spot for the classics. She was first taught ballet out of all the classes of dances that she've completely mastered today. In spite of ballet being her favorite though, Mina was still lacking. Really lacking. 

  Yet she won't give up. She attempted to stood up again when she felt her leg snap. She instinctively clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter