It's going to RAIN tomorrow

My love story

 

[No one’s POV]

"When I heard that Raina got hurt by her ex, my heart started to tighten, it hurts...I felt so angry..." Mir thought while clenching his fists tightly.

"And the winner is..." The drum roll sound started to play. Everyone looked around, looked at each participator. "I guess everyone is waiting to know who the winner is right?" "ne!" Everyone replied to miss Kim” and the winner is...Raina!" "woo!" Everyone cheered and applauded even the other contestants did too.
Raina bowed, shocked at the results, she never thought that she will win. Raina walked up to Miss Kim and shook her hand "congratulations Raina you did a really good job, you should compose more" Miss Kim said to Raina while smiling with her beautiful eye smile. "Thank you I'll try." Dambi walked on stage holding a coffee machine and the coupons to give to Raina the winner.
The show ended there were some people staying behind to advertise the school to the pass byers. And some were helping to tidy the place.

After a few hours, the sun started to set. Everyone that helped went into the café to have a drink. It was free due to Kahi is paying. They also all celebrated Raina wining. “Congratulations Raina” Everyone congratulated Raina “Thank you” Raina said while bowing. “Good job Raina, the song was worth the wait hehe.” Lizzy said then hugged Raina

[Lizzy’s POV]

I looked at Mir who was sitting in front of me. He was sitting there quietly sipping his drink, he’s rather quiet. I wonder what’s wrong with him, I guess I’ll ask him later.

We sat in the café for nearly half an hour, talking about how good Raina was. People now has now started to leave, the only people who’s still in the cafe are me, Nana, Raina, Mir, appa, omma and Dambi unnie. “So who’s going to wash up?” Dambi unnie asked. No one said anything, so we decided to vote on who’s going to wash up. “3, 2, 1” We all pointed at the person who we wanted to wash up, and all the votes were the same, Mir. Mir was day dreaming, he was conscious on what was happening around him, until he heard everyone giggling. He looked up from the ground and saw everyone pointing at him then he asked with a blank and confused face “What’s going on?” “Congratulations, you got chosen to wash up.” Kahi unnie said, and then chuckled. “JINJA?! All these cups and dishes?!” “Well I guess it’s a bit mean to make him wash all 50 cups and dishes himself…” Jung ah stated. “Well you’re lucky that some people has washed some themselves. These are the guest’s cups and dishes… and ours…” Kahi said. “Well let’s not be mean, Mir you can choose someone to help you.” Dambi unnie said.

Mir looked around him; everyone looked at who he was looking at, at the same time. He looked at Dambi, Kahi and Jung ah unnie. He didn’t want to pick them because he felt bad to pick the ‘elders’, I presumed. So he then looked at Raina, he didn’t want to pick him because she just won the competition. Then he looked at Nana, she was pouting hinting to Mir that she didn’t want to do the washing up. I then looked at the person who Nana was sitting next to… it was me. I pointed at myself and looked at Mir, he let out a smirk and pointed to me and said “ I choose Lizzy.” “Aish… I knew it would be me.” I sighed. We both stood up from our seats, Nana stood up too. “I’ll help.” “It’s okay, you’re tired, just sit down and rest. I’ll do it.” I said then gave a quick, gentle peck on Nana’s soft moist lips. Nana then sat back down and placed her hands on her cheeks, covering her rosy red cheeks.

Me and Mir started to make our way towards the sink with the dirty dishes and cups, while walking there we heard everyone “Aww-ing” I guess they we’re ‘Aww-ing’ at Nana, at how cute she is. I then let out a smirk while placing the dirty dishes in the sink.

“What you smirking at?” Mir asked “Nothing.” I answered back, with a huge grin on my face. “Hmm… Sure…” “You do the washing up and I’ll do the drying.” I said loudly. “Hmph… fine.” After we started doing the washing up, we were in total silence. All you could have heard was Mir doing the washing up and giggling from the other side of the room. I decided to break the silence “So…” no response from Mir. “Mir… what’s wrong with you today? After the competition you’ve gone all quiet and have been blanking out. I’m scared that you’re going to break something.” A cup then fell out of his slippery hand, but luckily he caught it. “Yah! Don’t let me jinx it. And you even agreed to do the washing up without any talking back. Mir I’m seriously worried…” “You know that I said before that I will help you when you find someone you like, yeah…?” “yeah… what about it?” “Well I’ve already helped you… can you help me?” Mir asked. “Who do you like? Do I know them?” “I’m not quite sure if I like her or  not thought… I got angry when you mentioned about her ex…” “her ex…? You mean RAINA?!” “Shh!” everyone from the other side of the room looked at us, especially Raina. “Oh urm… How could it rain tomorrow? The weather looks lovely.” I emphasized the word rain to cover up, everyone then looked away. “Aish… I didn’t tell you to shout it out…”Mir sighed. “Sorry. Are you going to ask her out?” “I don’t know, I don’t even know if I like her that way. It’s my first time feeling like this. How did you realise you like Nana?” “Thanks to your help aha.” “Oh right yeah aha.” The atmosphere then somehow turned awkward.

Dambi unnie then walked towards us checking on how we are doing. “Mir I think I should hire you to do the washing up.” “Haha.” Mir let out an awkward laugh. We then finally finished the washing up.  Then we walked towards the table where everyone was sitting. “Okay, it’s getting late kids you should head home soon.” Kahi unnie said. “Ne.” we all replied. We then all bowed and waved to the ‘elders’. And then we stood outside deciding what’s going to happen next. “So where are you going Raina?” I asked “I’m planning to go home. What about you guys?” “Same.” We all said at the same time. “Mir, you live near Raina. Why don’t you walk her home?” I said with a smirk. Mir then gave me a glare. I leant towards him and whispered. “It might help you confirm your feelings.” “… Yeah sure I won’t mind walking Raina home. It’s getting dark, I wouldn’t let a girl walk home herself.” “Okay then it’s sorted, see you guys later.” I said and winked at Mir. We then all waved and started to make our way home.

Me and Nana’s fingers were entwined, holding hands, swinging it highly in the air. “So what did you whisper to Mir earlier? By any chance has it got anything to do with Raina?” “Omo, how did you know?” “Ah baby you really can’t lie, saying that it will rain tomorrow aha, so what was it about?”  “Mir told me that he likes Raina. I wonder if she likes him too. If she does we should become cupids, like they did to us, to return the favour.” I said with a mischievous smile on my face. “Omo, that’s so sweet and hehe good idea” Nana smiled and nodded in agreement.

 

- to be continued -

I haven't updated in like a month DX sorry, hope this chapter was worth the wait. ^^

The few chapter is going to focus on Mir and Raina as you can probably tell

one or two more chapters till the final chapter i want to finish this fic asap as i'm running out of ideas DX 

well hopefully i will update soon XD please comment and thank you for reading :)