Starlight

VIXX One-Shots V2

They all had each other’s markings. It was natural for it to happen, the six of them cared deeply about one another. Spending years together did that to them. Small little marks matching the ones from Voodoo Doll, revealing them after only about a year and a half from debut. The company figured it would be smarter than doing revealing their marks at debut, like another group from a bigger company at the time.
There were other marks, love comes in so many forms. The marks of family members were commonly seen in private but covered in public. A few spoken of, formed by past relationships, hidden from the public as well.
And then there was Hakyeon.
He fell in love his those who loved him. A mark for each Starlight he met. Hundreds of new marks showing up after a concert in a new city. The odd speckle after a familiar town. Turtlenecks and pants slowly were unable to cover them all. They'd creep out from his hands and his neck. The ink-like black swirling around his skin.
They were permanent markings, so with time Hakyeon grew tired of hiding them. He admitted to caring about his fandom. He wouldn't ever stop. He had his Starlights and he had the marks to prove that he did.

 

 

 

A/N: I just like the idea of N covered in love/soulmate marks... This is based of those soulmate type aus, but I hope I made it cute. Until the Next~ (-<) <3 ^_^