ily~

A WORTHY WAIT ~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another junchan’s story;

ILY~

Jung Chanwoo a boy who lives next door with Koo Junhoe. They are best friend since high school and up until now. They study in the same university but taking a different course. Student in university called them “Savage Couple” because both of them have a sharp tongue when they talk especially Junhoe.

A tsundere boy who loves himself too much and has a sassy character. People would prefer Chanwoo more than Junhoe because of his attitude and that make people wonder how come Chanwoo can, and still befriending with him and never left that boy behind. But little did they know that Chanwoo was the only one who knows the real Junhoe. That’s why he still stick to Junhoe.

Another reason that he is still stay by Junhoe’s side is because for the tsundere boy to notice his love. Yes, Chanwoo has fallen for him since the first time they met or happened to be the day when Chanwoo moved to the town. Called it love at the first sight and Chanwoo won’t denied it. He waited for years but Junhoe  just too oblivious to notice anything like a clueless baby. There’s time when Chanwoo tried to move on and forget about his feelings to Junhoe and just be his bestfriend.  But you know it’s easy to talk than to do and sadly Chanwoo’s heart has its own mind.

As for Junhoe, he feels so ease whenever he is with Chanwoo. So he thought that this is the feeling when you have a bestfriend. But at many times he also wants Chanwoo more than just friend but Junhoe just can’t and confuses about the tingling feels in his heart. He thought pressing his feelings is easier than to ruins their friendship that has been built for years. He doesn’t want Chanwoo to leave his side. So he decided that it’d be better to act clueless than to have thought of Chanwoo left him.

 

 

 “Yah! Ppali! We are getting late to class so stop looking at the mirror. You have been stand there more than 10 minutes checking yourself” Chanwoo said with his annoying face. Why he has a friend like this again? Sometimes Chanwoo has a hard time because of Junhoe’s obsession over himself in the mirror.

“My hair is weird duh. I can’t go to class like this. I can’t ruin my handsome face and I can’t see people laughs at me. Wait a sec, I will wash my hair and-” Chanwoo grabs Junhoe’s bag and his hands to get out from the room before he finished his talks. “We are going now!” Chanwoo said again and already drag Junhoe to go inside his car.

“Yah! I’m not finish yet. What if people laugh at me?  You will embarrassed too. Right?” Junhoe stated, still checking his hair on mirror.

“No I’m not. A best friend doesn’t need that kind of feels and I just accept the way you are. Clear? Wear your seatbelt and we will go to class now.” Chanwoo end his words and start the engine and they headed to their university.

 

“See, people were looking at me and start whispering. I bet they’re gonna talk about me. It’s all your fault Jung Chanwoo.” Junhoe sigh and went to toilet to fix his hair.

Chanwoo just ignored him and went to his class. They didn’t take the same course because Chanwoo doesn’t like singing. He’s more to acting so he takes acting class. When he’s on the way to his class he bumps into someone and it’s his hyung who takes a same class with him.

Song Yunhyeong; a boy who love to sing but he was forced to takes acting class because of his father. They were good friends because Chanwoo was hard for making a new friend. Yunhyeong always approach him first and as time passes Chanwoo feels comfortable around him. They also well-known as the acting class twin because of their faces almost same.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Chanwoo ask Yunhyeong

“Oh yes I’m okay. Sorry” Yunhyeong smile with sorry looks.

“It’s okay hyung. Not a big deal. Are you going to class? They’re talking while standing next to each other.

“Yup. I guess we can go together?” Yunhyeong ask back.

“Of course hyung. Let’s go. We might be late.” Said Chanwoo

 

 

After the class finished they going to lunch together but Chanwoo forget to tell Junhoe that he’ll going to lunch with Yunhyeong. They eat their lunch at canteen and talk about their project that they’ve been discussed in class. But then Yunhyeong see Junhoe. Looks like he’s searching for someone.

As Yunhyeong is Chanwoo close friend he knows that actually Chanwoo has a feeeling for Junhoe since a long time. He tells everything to Yunhyeong about Junhoe and all, and when Yunhyeong asked him back if he want to tell Junhoe about his feelings, Chanwoo shakes his head and staring down at his shoes as if it’s the most interesting things.

There’s also one time Chanwoo tried to flirting with Junhoe but the tsundere boy just ignored him and thought he just joke around. Chanwoo even said I love you to Junhoe but he just said who doesn’t love his friend and with that Chanwoo realised that he just got ‘friendzoned” by Junhoe.

 

*flashback*

“June~ June~ I have something to tell you.” Chanwoo said with his cute voice.

They at the park of their college doing the assignment together. When Junhoe heard Chanwoo voice he turns his face to look at Chanwoo.

“what is it Chanu? Junhoe ask

“heee~ you know I love you sooooo much and there’s no one can replace your place in my heart and I want us to be together forever.” Chanwoo said and giggling at his words. So cheesy and lame. Lmao

Well who doesn’t flutter when your crush for years says something like that? But because Junhoe needs to stay sassy af so he acted like he is clueless and just said the words that only make the other disappointed.

“hahaha~ nice jokes u have Chanwoo, who doesn’t love his bestfriend. Don’t worry I will be here for you.” Junhoe smile. Well at least, his last words is his true confession. He will not leave Chanwoo as long as Chanwoo needs him.

Chanwoo only can make a small smile even he notice Junhoe face turn red as tomato but he knows it just because the weather is hot just as hot as his heart.

*flashback end*

 

When Yunhyeong ask how was Junhoe reaction all Chanwoo said he only looks slightly blush and his ears turn red but it doesn’t mean that Junhoe has feelings to him it just the weather is hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter