END

RENTAL GIRLFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YAH! IM NAYEON?!" Nayeon woke up from her daydreaming.

 

"Geez! You don't have to shout, Jihyo-ssi." 

 

"So..... do you have a plan on valentine's day next week with your girlfriend??" 

 

"Why you ask???"

 

"Chk.... you know Sana... She makes a party for our group, and of course, we have to bring our girlfriend or boyfriend."

 

" So? and why I have to do that???"

 

"Oh come on!! You know Sana, she can be mad on us for a week or worse. It will be fun."

 

"Arraseo.... I'll ask my girlfriend."

 

"Ne... I gotta go."

 

Then Jihyo leaving Nayeon alone at the cafe. Nayeon waiting for her girlfriend that should come by any soon.

15 minutes have passed, her girlfriend not yet come

30 minutes have passed, still not yet come

Nayeon can't hold any longer, she takes her phone from her bag...

"Nayeonnie!! Sorry, I'm late....."

 

Nayeon wanted to smile and say that's was fine but she couldn't. 

She saw her girlfriend not alone. 

"Jennie, who is she???"

 

"Nayeon-ah, I..... I can't continue this relationship." Jennie said, and she takes the hand of the girl beside her.

 

"What do you mean? Why so sudden? We were fine last night but... Are you playing on me for the whole time???"

 

"No Nayeon, I really do love you-"

 

"For how long you been doing this?? for how long you been cheating on me???"

 

" Two months. I'm sorry, Nayeonnie."

 

"Stop. I think this is a break-up. I don't want to see your face. We don't know each other. We're just strangers. I hope you happy, Jennie-ssi."

 

Nayeon left them dumbfounded. She tried her best to hold her tears. 

She walks, keeping her head down, wiping her tears that keep falling from her eyes.

 

She keeps mumbling how bad her ex, how jerk she was, she keep cursed, till she accident bump someone and fall.

 

"Why??" She said, start to sobbing again.

 

" I-I'm sorry, I kind in hurry..... A-are you okay??" asked the other girl.

 

"I'm fine, don't worry... I cry not cause of this," said Nayeon as she looks up and she met another girl's eyes.

 

" Oh... okay then, I'm in hurry. I'm sorry again...." said the girl, bowed and left.

 

"Seems today is really my bad day...." As Nayeon looking at the girl with blonde short hair run.

 

*************************************

2 days before Valentine.

 

Nayeon went to her favorite junior's cafe, where's she works. She sits by herself, alone, cause her friend still busy with some customers.

 

" Nayeon unnie, have Jihyo unnie tell you yet about the party???" her friend asked as she has done with her work, take a sit in front of Nayeon.

 

Nayeon just nodded as her answer.

 

" Why with the gloomy??"

 

"Chaengie-ah, I broke up with my girlfriend. Now tell me how could I face all of you???"

 

"Omo! I'm sorry to hear that, unnie. Why don't you tell them that you already broke up?"

 

"YAH!!! Do you know how high my pride is? And you know they'll keep teasing me. It hurts."

 

"ahh.... right... Nayeon unnie pride is really high. Hmm... Should I? Aniya aniya....!!"

 

" What are you thinking, Chaeyoung????" Nayeon asked.

 

"hmm.... just suggestion unnie..... just suggestion...."

 

"Okay!! what is it??? You have a great idea??"

 

" maybe... I have a friend, and she works as..... you know... kind like a rental girlfriend...."

 

"hookers??" 

 

"NO!!!! Please don't call her like that!!" Chaeyoung suddenly shouted, all attention inside the cafe into them.

 

"Okay okay... I'm sorry. So? how's she look??"

 

"ofc charming, pretty handsome at the same time..... funny, just like me."

 

"oh really? Call her now....."

 

" really Nayeon unnie???"

 

"OFC!! Valentine is 2 days more!!!! ASAP!!"

 

"arraseo.... geez!"

 

Chaeyoung takes her phone and dials the person they talking about.

 

"Hyung?" Chaeyoung said in a whisper.

 

"oh, wae??" 

 

"you got a new customer. Come to the cafe I work ASAP."

 

"ASSA!!!"

 

" She's coming soon...." Chaeyoung said.

 

"Good job. Thanks, Chaengie... I don't regret giving Mina to you." Nayeon said while showing her bunny smile. She's no longer sad anymore.

 

Her favorite dongsaeng always finds the way for her. Nayeon always takes Chaeyoung as her own sister. They were a senior-junior relationship in high school.

 

"Whatever..... I'll back to work first, unnie." Chaeyoung said and back to her work.

 

While waiting for more than 15 minutes, the person they've been talking about came.

 

"YO CHAENGIE!!!!"

 

Chaeyoung smile and point with her facial the location of the new date-customer. 

 

The girl walks to where's Nayeon sits. She admits it, the girl looks already stunning from behind.

"hmm... A-anyeonghaseyo?" 

 

"OH! Ne... Annyeonghaseyo... So, you're the charming girl that Chaeyoung said??"

 

"Charming? Ah! Yes, it's me." The girl said and yes, she shows how charming her smile is.

 

"take a sit. My name is Im Nayeon... and I want to take some business with you."

 

"sure, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon. So, what do you actually want? A girlfriend?"

 

" yes. A girlfriend. It's your job right?"

 

" ofc. And when do you need it? How many days?"

 

" I need to know the price first..."

 

The girl named Jeongyeon took her iPad from her backpack, show the price.

 

A day-date (include holding hand) - ₩85.000

Hug (additional) - ₩5000

Kiss (additional) - ₩15000

 

"WHAT????" Nayeon shouted. Again, all attention inside the cafe into them, include Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung giving Jeongyeon 'what happen'-look, but Jeongyeon just shakes her head.

 

"what?" Jeongyeon asks back.

 

"Are you crazy?? Don't you think it too expensive?? I wonder who rent you with this kind of price."

 

"well... quite a lot. Most of all rich girls but lonely. You one of them, right? Rich but lonely??"

 

"YAH!! For your information, I'm not lonely. I just broke up and I need a girlfriend to the event."

 

"ah!! Okay then.... so? take it or not?"

 

"FINE! I take it!!! But could you give me a discount??"

 

" I'll think about it. So when you wanna start??? And you want to add any hug or kiss?"

 

"whatever.... we see how's the situation and I need you to start work tomorrow with me. Cause my friends are everywhere."

 

Nayeon excuses herself to the restroom, Chaeyoung immediately takes a sit beside Jeongyeon.

 

" So how, hyung? She takes???"

 

" of course, my Lil bro. Who could resist your charming hyung here???"

 

To tell you a secret, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are siblings. They keep it as secret, in another way Jeongyeon won't Chaeyoung being mocked cause she has a big sister who works as a temporary girlfriend, work for fun.

 

" who is she to you actually? How I never see her between your friends' list before??"

 

" eyy~~ she was my senior in high school. I ever told you actually but you never pay attention to my friends except for MY GIRLFRIEND OR MOMO UNNIE!!!" 

 

"eyy~~ those Japanese are hot, and your other Japanese friend... what her name again? Sha...."

 

"Sana unnie...."

 

"ah! Yeah.... that Sana... She's cute!!"

 

"hyung!! Those trio Japanese are taken. Don't think of them anymore..."

 

"arraseo... don't worry, my Lil bro." Jeongyeon said and ruffled her dongsaeng's hair.

 

"YAH!!!"

 

"Seems you both are so close." Nayeon back from the restroom and interrupt them.

 

"Ah... yeah....hmm... I'll leave you both again." Chaeyoung said as she escapes from more suspicious feels from Nayeon.

 

"So... give me your number..." Nayeon said as she handed her phone.

 

"for?"

 

"Geez!! Start for tomorrow, you're my girlfriend. And don't ever think to not pick my calls."

 

"If I know she's this scary, I would raise the price..." Jeongyeon slowly mumbling and take Nayeon's phone and type her number.

 

" What did you just said???"

 

"Nothing... There's my number."

 

" Okay... I'll name your contact into 'yeobo', you should do the same!"

 

"what?? My customers never command me like you..."

 

"I'll pay you more..."

 

"Okay." Jeongyeon simply answers and grin.

 

"See you tomorrow...." Nayeon up from her seat, take a leave, and not forget to bid a goodbye to Chaeyoung.

 

Jeongyeon up as well, to take her to leave too. "she's scary..." Jeongyeon said to Chaeyoung before she completely leaves.

 

**********

The next day, exactly a day before valentine.

 

Jeongyeon lying lazily on the couch, watching some cheesy drama. Her phone suddenly vibrates, she takes and check it.

'come to CGV cinema now.' the text completely said.

 

"chk.... this girl is serious....."

 

'NOW!!!!!' another text she gets from the same girl.

 

'okay. I'm coming!!!' she texts back to her. 

 

Jeongyeon went to her room, get herself ready, and did not forget to spray perfume and mouth freshener.

 

"Okay.... you look charming as always, Jeongyeon-ah." she talks to her own reflection in the mirror and laughs sarcastically.

 

 

Not for long, Jeongyeon arrived at the cinema that Nayeon meant. She looking for a certain girl and found she's sitting alone, waiting.

 

"Nayeon-ssi !!!" Jeongyeon shouted and wave her hand towards Nayeon.

 

" Yah! Why with the formal??!! Call me how should girlfriend calls."

 

" Fine. Baby? How's that sound??"

 

"nothing than better...."

 

" What do you want to watch for our first date, baby??? I'll buy the tickets." Jeongyeon sarcastically said the 'baby' part.

 

"Anything...." 

 

"Okay... Let's watch Resident Evil The Final Chapter." 

 

"What??!! Zombies??" 

 

"yeah... you said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter