Nightmare On Two Legs

Please, Don't Notice Me, Oppa | Jung Kook
Nightmare On Two Legs 
1465895_orig.png
 

I'm so screwed, thought Jung Aeri as she ran in the corridor. She was sure she had set an alarm clock the night before, but the damned thing hadn't gone off this morning. Now she was late for her history class. 

 

She rushed up the stairs, taking two at a time. Before she even made it to the third floor, where her history class was taking place, she was already panting heavily. She stopped on the stair landing, trying to catch her breath. Drat. She needed to exercise more. She sounded like a pregnant woman going into labor.

 

With effort, she climbed the last flight of steps. The moment her feet touched the final landing, she almost succumbed to the urge to toss her cookies. Thankfully, God was on her side today, and she managed to keep her breakfast down. Proud of herself for getting from the ground floor to the last floor before her hair turned gray, she continued on her way to the classroom. Just when she was about to turn the corner, someone bumped into her and she fell back on her . "Ouch!" She yelped in pain. 

 

As she was rubbing her bottom, she heard a chuckle, which made her look up, and up, aaaaand up. What is he? A skyscraper? Finally, her eyes landed on the guy's face and she saw him staring down at her, smirking. Eyes widening in recognition, she crawled further away from him. Wow. Her luck had truly outdone itself. Of all people to run into, why him?!

 

Smiling impishly, he leaned down, bringing his face close to hers. She immediately dropped her eyes, not feeling brave enough to look at him when he was only inches away. "Considering your reaction, I take it you know who I am?" She shook her head furiously, keeping her eyes down. Better pretend she didn't recognize him. She might have been bad at judging people but even she could tell that the guy in front of her was dangerous. 

 

She still remembered the day she'd met him. 

 

 

-2 weeks ago-

 

 

Aeri felt like crying. She couldn't believe it. She always got lost at the most crucial times. It was the first day of school and entrance ceremony was about to begin in a few minutes. Yet, here she was, in the middle of the campus, looking for the gym, where the ceremony was being held.

 

She went into the nearest building to ask for directions. The guy at the reception desk told her where to find it, but she didn't get it at all. She walked out, totally confused. What did he say again? She hadn't understood a word the receptionist had said besides having to go to the right.

 

 Being directionally challenged was hard. She sighed sadly. There was no way she would make it in time. She might as well give up. 

 

She wandered around, feeling utterly miserable. She considered going home for a second but quickly discarded the thought. Her mother was at home and she couldn't let her parents know.

 

Since there was no other option, she had to stay. She was feeling a little tired from all the searching, so she headed toward the backyard of the main building, where there was a small park, to take a rest. 

 

Nearing the corner of the building, she heard a moan. She stopped dead in her tracks, furrowing her brows. It couldn't be what she thought it was, she told herself. Leaning in carefully, she peeked around the corner and saw two people. Making out.

 

Ewwww! That's disgusting.

 

Looking more closely, she noticed that the guy was quite handsome. His facial features were defined, and his jawline could cut glass. They were both wearing uniforms, which meant they were students, like her. And just like her, they weren't in the gym. Such delinquents they were! Nonetheless, they may know where to find the ever eluding special place she had been looking for.

 

She was musing on whether she should interrupt them or not and ask for directions since she was already late. But hey, they say better late than never, right?

 

When she glanced up again, she almost had a heart attack. The guy was leering at her. And the girl was nowhere in sight. ! She her heel and hightailed it out of there.

 

Yup, she remembered him all right.

 

Sitting on the floor, she avoided his gaze, drawing back, when she glimpsed him reaching out to her. He took her face in his hand and his thumb caressed her cheek. 

 

"Good girls shouldn't lie." 

 
1465895_orig.png
a/n;
So, as you may have guessed already, my bias from BTS is Jung Kook. :)) This is my second story. I'm still experimenting and I'm making this story as I go, so there isn't a set ending.