.01

Too Late

The sound of an alarm can be heard through bedroom walls. He groggily wakes up and slams the alarm shut. Yawning and rubbing his eyes, he drags his body to the bathroom to clean himself up. Splashing his face with water, he stares at the mirror and sees his jaded reflection. He sighs and condemns his day ahead. He goes out of the bathroom and changes into his uniform. He got into his car and left his place without bothering to eat. He doesn't eat breakfast anyway.

He arrives at the institution and parks his car near the building. He goes out of the car and into the institution cursing under his breath. He sits in his office waiting for something mundane to happen.

"Good morning Dr. Park," Dr. Kim happily greets him. "What's so good about this morning? What's so good about every day? It's always the same Seokjin. We treat patients with mental disorders and you know it doesn't end well," he retorts dryly. "Well well well. Today's a different day," Seokjin says waving a finger in front of Jimin's face, "We have a new patient and he is assigned under your care."

"What's so different about that?" Jimin asks raising an eyebrow. "You'll see," Seokjin just smirks and leaves.

Well, whatever that is, Jimin just doesn't give a damn.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short introductory chapter. Subscribe and stay tuned! :)