A, B, C or D?

Game Girl

"Yoong..."

"Yoona..."

"Baby come on, it's time to wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and was met by a stunning goddess withy the sun shining behind her. Slowly the corners of my lips tugged upwards forming a smile at the sight of my beautiful girl. "Good morning sleepy head."

"Ten more minutes please?" She had the cutest pout on her face while thinking about her answer. She sighed before allowing me to go back to sleep. She was about to get off of the bed when I grabbed her hand and tugged on it, causing her to fall on top of me. 

"Yah Yoong!" I only chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her frame. 

"How can I sleep when I don't have my baby next to me?" She stopped struggling and reluctantly rested her head on my shoulder while softly kissing it. 

"You're lucky I'm so in love with you that I let you sleep an extra 10 minutes."

"I know I am. You have no idea how deeply I have fallen in love with you Kwon Yuri." She had already fallen asleep as her tongue was giving me a little merong.

Instead of going back to sleep I ended up watching her as my head replayed the time when we first met each other. 

-Flashback-

It was seven years ago when we first introduced ourselves to one another. We were both in our senior year when we finally had the courage to talk to one another. We just simply didn't talk to each other, we belonged in two different worlds.

She was one of the most popular girls in school due to her good academics and athleticism. While I was popular in the gaming world, I achieved good grades as well but I preferred to play games than be with a crowd. 

In other words I was (still) an introvert. I never liked being the centre of attention, so I chose to stay behind a computer screen and became very good at playing video games. But nevertheless people still managed to fall for this good looking face of mine, which I'm not very fond of since their attention turns to me whenever I walk down the corridors at school. 

But one day, on the 8th of August a special girl came tumbling towards me asking me out on a date. Out of all the people she could have chosen, she chose me. The introvert game girl. 

I honestly had no words to say during that encounter. What would you do if the school's black pearl asked you out on a date? With her blushing cheeks and hopeful eyes watching you in anticipation to your answer. Nothing right? All I did was stare right back at her with my mouth hanging open, as if I had just seen Yoona and Yuri from Girls' Generationg get engaged on live television. 

From all the excessive staring and mouth hanging open she took that answer as a sign of rejection and begrudgingly walked away. It took me a while to notice that she had disappeared from my line of sight, causing me to hyperventilate from the sudden confession. But it was only seconds after it dawned on me that I looked like I had just rejected the most stunning human being in the world. 

It took me lots of running to find her, and for a person who barely does any physical activity I nearly had a heart attack after the first 10 seconds of running/jogging. She had just gotten on the bus when I first spotted her. Unfortunately for me the bus was getting further away with every step I took towards her. I ran along side the bus yelling at the driver to stop. By the time the bus halted to a stop people were crowding the windows seeing what the fuss was about. I was struggling to catch my breath when she emerged from the bus, her eyebrows scrunched together as she walked towards me. 

"I. You're   I can't breathe.." that was the only words I could say before passing out. By the time I woke up the sun was already setting. I immediately apologised about how unresponsive I was when she asked me out and for every moment after. She was quick to forgive and asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her. I gave her my biggest smile before agreeing, we had a cute little moment after but my stomach started to protest. We then proceeded to have our first date at food stalls on the streets. 

Not long after that eventful day we went on more dates, even after graduating from high school and college we still kept our relationship strong. She confessed to me about the massive crush that she had on me and I responded back with an "I love you too."

-Flashback end-

And that is how two different worlds collided. She works as a kindergarten teacher, even though she could have been miss Korea/Miss Universe. And I work as a game designer and tryer-er. How fortunate for me that I've found a job that perfectly suits me. 

 

Yuri had left a few minutes ago so I'm here in the apartment alone just trying out the latest game that my colleagues and I had just finished developing. Half way through the game the sound of the doorbell broke through my concentration. After opening the door to my unexpected guest (Sooyiung) all of my snacks were nearly gobbled up by the incarnation of a black hole as she made herself comfortable. We then proceeded to finishing the game and then migrating to the kitchen for our midday feast. With our stomachs full and bloated it wa time for the interrogation to begin. 

"So what was the purpose of you barging into our home?"

"Please. That wasn't even. Arguing into your house, you opened the door for me."

"Oh my bad. THEN you barged into my fridge  and nearly ate all of my food." I could only sigh at the sight of Sooyoung acting as if she had been deeply hurt. 

"Ok fine. I barge into your house all the time, no biggy. But I'm here to talk to you about your relationship with Yuri." 

"What? What's wrong with my relationship with Yul?"

"There's nothing wrong. It's just.. how can I say it? You."

"Me? What's wrong with me in the relationship?!" Anger started to bubble in the pits of my stomach as I questioned my friend. 

"You have to calm down first. As much as I love hanging out with you, which I do! It's just. Well, it's how people see you in the relationship." I could only stare at her. Completely lost of words with what Sooyoung had said. 

"I'm sorry? How people see me in the relationship?! Who gives a crap about what others think about me in the relationship! As long as I love her and she loves me, I can fight against the whole world knowing that I belong to her and she belongs to me only!" I stood up I. Frustration while pacing TO and fro. Once I had maintained the fury that bubbled within me I returned to my seat and waited for my friend to speak. 

"Wow Yoong I applaud you for your wonderful speech." She just sat there bobbing her head up and down while applauding me. My mouth was just hanging open with her absurdity. "But that is not the problem here. Yoona, as her faithful lover, answer me this question. What does Yuri mean to you?" Now I was gobsmacked at what my weird companion was asking me. She knows the answer but why is she asking me?

"Soo you already know the answer to this. She is my everything. My world, my sunshine, the music to my ears, the good to my bad, the balance I need, my lover. Soo there are not enough words in the dictionary that can describe what Yul is to me. She is the Yul to the Yoon. And I would do everything in me to keep it that way." Every word came from my old beating heart. Every word of it belongs to my love and I know Soo knows it too.

"I already know what you were going to say the minute you in a breath. But, do others know that?"

"Soo you're still not making much sense." A scoff only came out of Sooyoung before she spoke. 

"Of course not my slow dongsaeng. What I meant was, everybody in your social circle knows that Yuri is already taken. But what about those who aren't?" Piece by piece the big scrambled jigsaw is starting to take shape. 

"They would try to hit on her. Keyword 'might' I can trust Yuri, I know that she won't cheat on me." Again another scoff came from the older. 

"Aish so hard to work with. I know that Yul is one of the most loyal girls I the world, and she won't cheat on you even if Brad Pitt waltzed into her classroom shirtless asking her to date him. Not that Brad Pitt would do that, but just imagine it."

"Ok, first of all Brad Pitt would never do that because he already has Angelina Joley. Second of all why would he walk into a classroom of 5 year olds half ? Third of all Yuri doesn't even swing that way. And fourth of all I'm so much more better looking than him." This statement caused an even bigger scoff from the tallest. 

"In your dreams Im. He's way better than you. BUT that's not the point. Look Yoona, how many times have you given Yuri a back hug in public or kissed her in public?" I was about to retort back but wasn't given the chance to. "None so far I suppose. Look Yoona I know you're a very private person and you'd like to keep your special moments to yourselves. But you need to know that girls especially Yuri like it when their significant other proudly proclaims that she is yours. And trust me with this, her and Hyo are the same. They might not seem to care, but inside they wish that you are proud of having them as your girl." Damn. This giraffe is right. 

It still annoys me in the tiniest bit that Soo knows exactly the minuscule things about Yuri , just because they used to date months before I came into the picture. They broke it off a few weeks before senior year started, but they still kept a close friendship till now. So close that they look like they're still dating. 

"But i am proud that she's my lover! You guys can see that. You guys have even witnessed our moments together."

"Yes, and like I said earlier others don't know that. They haven't seen your moments, and you're not keen on showing them to the public either. Look, what if she gets tired pushing them away? What do you think is going to happen then?"

"..." nothing was properly processing in my head until one small click and everything came into clearer view. "Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Alright! Now we're on the same picture!" Soo jumped up from her seat and clapped me in the back a few times, while I just winced in pain whenever her hand made contact with my back. "But how do we show you Yuri's girl?" I could only face palm at the fail. Here I am asking for Sooyoung's help when she doesn't even know how to.

"Unnie! I can barge into the classroom and kiss the living daylights out of her!" I can just imagine it. Walking into her classroom and then kissing her as hard as I can pouring all of my feelings for her. "And then her students would be all 'Kyaah!! Look how cute they are together! They're a match made in heaven!! They look as good as SNSD's Yoonyul!" I ranted on while Soo just stared blankly at me. 

"Young did you forget that her students are in kindergarten? I don't think they would scream out 'Kyaah!' It's probably more like 'Eek! Our teacher's being molested by a stalker creep!' And besides, it's not like we're in a Yoonyul tagged fan fiction."  She then turns to her right staring intensely at the furniture. 

"Soo can you please stop breaking the fourth wall. We need to focus on our mission." 

We ended up planning for the rest of the day until Yuri came back from work. She greeted Soo and sat on my lap while asking Soo how her day was was and etc. Feeling dejected and unwanted I started tapping her her shoulder while pouting. After some time she turned around, wrapped her arms around my shoulder and gave me a kiss. It wasn't deep, it wasn't hot. But sweet. Sweet enough to give you cavities (ok that what a weird description but you get what I mean). I emailed during the kiss and suddenly an idea popped into my head. Once our lips parted she then proceeded to the kitchen. While she was gone I have Soo an 'are you thinking what I'm thinking' look. She nodded (hopefully it wasn't food related). Once Yul had returned from the kitchen our unwanted guest proceeded to excuse herself and left, she'a probably going to tell Hyo untie about the plan. But now I get my Turi time. Hehehe

***

It's been a couple of days since Sooyiung knocked some sense into me and now we're preparing for our secret mission. 

Theres only one more day until show time and I can't help but feel nervous about tomorrow, or whenever I see something that reminds me of tomorrow. Which is almost everything that I lay my eyes on. It doesn't help that Yul can feel how nervous I am. It's like a sixth sense that we managed to adopt. If one feels nervous, the other can feel it woo. Isn't that a sign that we were born to be together?!

D-day has finally come. Yuri had walked out of the apartment in her y jogging clothes emphasising those amazingly y curves. 

Snap out of it Im! There's no time to dream about Yuri's y neck... hehe *drools*

Yah! What about you Im #2?! Your dreaming about Yuri's bouncing balloons!

Oi! Im #3! You're no better! You're still thinking about a sweat drenched Yuri...

Enough you erts!

Anyway, while Yuri is out I'll be adding the finishing touches for my secret mission. While the Soohyo duo will enter the school grounds undetected and will add their final pice for Yoona's great reevaluation!

*Cue mission impossible theme!*

Its six in the evening as as of now I'm helping my beloved zip up her dress as she busily ties her hair back into a pony tail- exposing that irresistibly delicious neck of hers. So like any ert, I dove in, nibbling and placing kisses on her exposed skin- her fingers entangling into my hair, while my hands caressed her toned stomach hidden under a layer of fabric. 

"Mmh Young not yet. I've still got to to to the meeting." Oh right the meeting. 

"But you're living it though, why would I deprive you from the things that you love?" I purred into her ear bringing her closer- as if our bodies were melding into each other- but Yul only tried to wiggle herself free from Him Yoong's grip. Her good luck with that dear. 

"If I always get what I love, you won't be able to leave my side." She turned around and held unto my cheeks-  playing with them to her hearts content. 

"As if I want to go anywhere from you Kwon. I live in here remember" I placed my finger on top of her heart as I wriggled my eyebrows. 

"Oh my god!" She released her hold on my cheeks and covered her face, leaning her head on my left shoulder as I giggled at the woman in my arms. We stayed in our own little moment until her alarm shattered our little bubble of feelz, indicating that it was time to go. 

I dropped her off at the school grounds where Hyo unnie was waiting. Before I was about to drive off Hyomotionwd her hands behind Yuri's back. With a slight nod I headed back to the apartment, a ball of emotions rumbling and tumbling in my stomach- Mission Kwon was on the go. 

I quickly changed into my 'extremely special event' clothes. Putting on a layer of make up and fixing my hair (with the help of Soo, of course). We then set off to the school's meeting room, taking peeks at what was happening within the the enclosed room. 

We received a message from Hyo, begging us to end her misery from the dreadfully boring meeting- she looked at where we were watching and started fooling her eyes backwards whilst sticking her tongue out. But that didn't mean it was our cue to move to the next stage. 30 minutes had passed and my feet are aching from the high heels and nearly half of the staff in the meeting room had dozed off with the principal's monotone voice further pulling the rest to follow their colleagues to dreamland. 

But luckily for them it was now Hyo's turn to turn up the boring school meeting. First, introducing the new software that helps to firther educate students about life choices through a game built for educational purposes (designed by yours truly). Undue then chose Yuri to try the game out- although quite forcefully, dragging the poor girl to the very front where the controllers were. The game was specifically designed like Sims, getting questions that one might have to find logical answers in order to progress to the next level or event in life. 

The end was near and I could hear my heart beating like a drum. My Little striated muscle working over time in order to stop me from dying of nervousness on the spot. I watched as Yuri reached the last question. Watched at how she tilted her head slightly. Watched as a small smile formed on her lips as she answered without heaiatation. And watched as her co-workers whistled and teased the latter. I released a lungful of air, relaxing before the final step of my mission. It's go time. 

I slowly twisted the knob right before the moment I burst through the door (talk about a dramatic entrance). Their head whipping to the sound of the door knob colliding with the wall. I marched to my woman still sitting in front of the console. In one swift motion I had knelt on one knee whilst my hands to hers and slid a ring on her finger. 

I was still kneeling in front of Yuri as I watched her and everyone's faces-eyes wide open, jaws slackened- an obvious expression of surprise. I smiled triumphantly at everyone as they slowly processed what the hell had just happened. But my smirk had lessened as each passing second ticked by without the reaction that I had longed for. Since I'm still an introvert I was ready to bolt out of the door as every drop of courage and adrenaline evaporated away. 

"Yoona..?" I once again smiled as I entwined our fingers together, the cold feel of metal from the ring on her finger grazing against my skin. 

"You answered it yourself Yul. No backing out." I raised myself a little in order to rub our noses together. 

"I have one Moree question for you." I said while placing my hands on either side of her face, my thumbs rubbing circles on her cute cheeks. 

"Will you kiss your longtime girlfriend in front of all your colleagues?

A: yes

B: I will kiss you whenever and wherever we are. I don't care!

C: yes! And I'll add a little something later. 

D: all of the above. 

"Aigoo. There's no way I can back out of this one."

"No way at all. So what do you choose?" She slowly slid her arms around my shoulders, her fingers playing with my hair as she 'thought' of an answer. 

"I choose D of course!" And that was the go signal. I leaned in and crashed our lips together. Moving our lips to the rhythm of our beating hearts. The cheers of Yuri'a colleagues and Soohyo's fake crying ringing distantly, as this happy moment could not be disturbed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Will you marry your longtime lover of 5+ years? Despite of the IMperfectness, teasing, quarrelling and over all laziness with chores? To cherish and hold unto the happy times despite of the hardships that have/will cross(ed) your path?

A: Yes

B: I'm not yet ready for that kind of commitment 

C: As long as I know that they are willing to love and cherish me until death due is part. 

D: Both a and c.'

 

 

 

 

'kwon Yuri has chosen D: Both A and C.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hello dear readers! I've finally finished this one shot. I've had this idea from last year and could only finish the first half.. so there might be some inconsistency (especially with Brad and Angelica), in which I apologise for. But hopefully you guys enjoyed this as we wait for SNSD's comeback... and hopefully Yoonyul's. ;)