001 watching over you

From a far, I keep my heart close to you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“RIISEE AAAND SHIIINEE!!!! WAKE UP-WAKE UP-WAKE UP, BYULKONG!”

 

“Uuuggh my head............” I groan as rubbing my tummy that felt hurt as well. “Yaah—we have schedule today! RISE AND SHINE Byulkong! It’s weird though..you complained about your head yet you rub your tummy...isanghae—!!” she chuckles brightly. “I will only shine if only my sunrise give me a morning kiss, unnie” I smiling innocently with eyes shut tight, covering my body with my warm blanket. “whoaa..greasy. Don’t make me upload your weird honeybee dance to our fancafe! Get ready on the count of three...... Three!” she yelled half pouting. I could see her bubbly cheek painted in red as she yelling even with my eyes closed. Pretty.

“Ugghh...Okaay, Arratoyooo unnie—“ I don’t open up my eyes but keep moving. I can’t disobey my sun’s command.

You walk out the room, sluggishly. Your messed up hair last night still there. You are a light sleeper, I know that so well. I’m worried, you slept so late last night right after crying and shouting, griefing over her kiss, yet right in the morning you leave it with no trace but a puffy eyes. You would tell people you watched drama while drinking with your friend and it’s the reason why your eyes got puffy. Yeah right, actually it’s your life drama, you griefing over your own sad story. You know, Moon doesn’t dissapear when morning comes, people just don’t see it because the Sun shines too bright, so you are. Right in the morning, no trace of last night grief shown, you have your sun by your side now, you have your schedule together this morning. That’s why you can grinning with your muscle nose, act so clingy, put your hand on her waist and when the night comes you would be running to me crying over her. Classic.

 

“Thank you for last night unnie, thank you for hearing me out” I said half wishper on her ear. I am afraid the kids would hear it and making some fuss over it and let the world know what I’m crying over last night...and the nights before it. Suddenly, Wheein coming over, running. “unniee watch oooutt, step asidee—“ “woooo—Byuli unniee—look at this photo! Hyejin looks like a here! Ahahaha—“. “Yaaahhh!! Stop it Jung Whee in!! Or I will disband our two young girl unit” Hyejin yelling while running chasing after the Wheepup in circle. She’s running out of breath and decided to give up, leaning on the couch glaring Wheein with ‘I’m so done with you’ look, yet they both are giggling after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter