naughty

detention

naughty.

 

just like any other day, this section has never been less lit. groups of stereotypes in their own respective places which can also be referred to as their comfort zones. the supposed advisory teacher being late, as usual. the students doing their own crazy things; living while they're still young.

this energetic and jolly vibe is mostly influenced by the section's president, bm, who is also the president of the workout club and is now getting turned up by a hip-hop song. he's known to be an energetic and muscular jock.

opposite to them are the typical and cliche pretty girls that can't easily be removed in any story or movie. they're all pretty, yes. but the most intriguing one from them is somin who wears a mischievous look and possesses a charismatic body.

at the middle of the room where some of the chairs are pushed away to create enough space, there freely dances a known dancer of the school, jiwoo. aside from her charming and undeniably cute face, she doesn't really care what others percieve of her.

lastly, at the back part of the room, the chair farthest from the front sits an introvert named j.seph who doesn't really get along with most people and is usually seen sleeping or listening to music while staring blankly at nothing.

while being turned up, bm accidentally bumped into jiwoo. "oh!" jiwoo exclaimed while bm quickly grabbed her to avoid unnecessary accidents.

he placed his big hands on both of her shoulders before doing his usual eyesmile. "sorry for that, jiwoo! now, go on and dance. you're doing great!" he tapped her head twice and lightly before going back to being turned up.

jiwoo scoffed at how bm lowkey teased jiwoo's height like what he does everyday. they're not even that close for him to casually grab her shoulders and tap her head. she shrugged before pulling the closest chair next to her, ignoring the rest of the chairs she disarranged, and sat down as if nothing happened.

"woah! woah! woah!" bm's group were chanting and their hip-hop "party" went outside the classroom. j.seph woke up amidst the shouting, thinking that the teacher might already be there but he's wrong.

he was about to go back to his sleep when he locked eyes with somin. they stayed in that position for a couple of seconds before somin looked away and fakely laughed at the girls she were "talking" to, knowing nothing of what the conversation is about, currently.

he shrugged before putting out his phone and decided to play mobile games. he gazed around the room before giving back the attention to his phone. using of cellphone during class hours isn't allowed though.

somin abruptly stood up out of the blue and shouted. "what?! i don't!" all of the eyes, including j.seph and jiwoo's, were on her until a sound of tapping of the whiteboard was heard. the students automatically looked at the destination of the sound and saw the principal grabbing bm's arm hardly with the rest of the boys outside with their heads down.

oh, i forgot to say that this is a strict school.