CHAPTER 3

BURNED
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Hi!!!!! I was busy at work for the past few days. Here's a short update :D

***

Taehyung was really amazed on how Jisoo talks back.

“You’re really interesting Kim Jisoo.” He was surprised by his words.

“Don’t hit on me dude. I already got a guy.”

“I’m not hitting on you. I didn’t even said I like you.”

“But you said Im interesting.”

“Yes I did. But it didn’t mean-“

“Sssh. I’ve heard this so many times. Have you watch dramas? That line has been a cliché for a lead guy. They always say that to the lead girl but still they ended up liking and going crazy over the lead girl.” Taehyung’s mouth was wide open. He’s in owed.

“I can’t believe this. Oh my God. You’re wicked.” Jisoo smirks.

“Your reaction is hilarious. “

“But you’re not laughing.”

“Because I don’t and I’ll never laugh.” Her face went on serious. “Have you ever felt alone? Like everyone around you seems to be an ocean and drowns you?” She looks at him.

“I never felt that.”

“That’s good. You’re a one lucky guy if that’s the case. It seems like you’re surrounded by many good people.”

“I am. Aren’t you?” She let gooffa deep sigh.

“How I wish I am.” Her words made him worried. He was about to touch her face but he stops himself from doing so.

“You know what, you need some fresh air. Come with me.” He grabbed her hands.

“Hey what are you doing? Where are you going to take me?”

Please log in to read the full chapter