CHAPTER 1

BURNED
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Aye Kim Seok Jin! What are you doing man? We’re getting late” He was so drawn looking at her that he didn’t even notice his friends calling him out. Yoongi gave him a smack on the shoulder.

“Ouch! What do you think you’re doing Yoongi?”

“Should I be the one asking you that? We’re getting late at class but here you are gazing at Kim Jis-“He immediately cover his mouth before their friends could hear the name that yooungi about to spill.

“Bro. That chick already got a guy. You should stop.” Taehyung said.

“It’s not like I’m planning to snatch her. I’m not even doing anything wrong. You guys are so pathetic.”

“Look who’s talking. Do you know that you look like a stalker every time you do that?”  Ho Seok said while laughing.

“I just can’t help not to stare at her. She’s so pretty, so naïve and so….”

“Let me continue that. So mysterious right?” He looked at Taehyung. Actually, he was right. It was one the many reasons why he is so drawn to her. He met Jisoo long time ago. Their families are both member s of an organization. Jisoo was so different back then. She’s always smiling. But now, she’s different.  She looks so sad. Everything about her changed. Was it because they are already in college? Was it puberty? He does not think so. There is something about her. And the fact that she’s Namjoon’s girlfriend is already very disturbing.

“Seriously speaking Jin, may I just remind you about Jisoo’s boyfriend. You know Namjoon right? He’s the leader of the gang here. H

Please log in to read the full chapter