※ Laws of youth ※

※ Lie in the dream ※ Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,
Today we went to the bridge. I always liked my new friend, but today...It came out that I'm seeing him for the last time. The bridge was unstable and I could do nothing when the ground suddenly opened under us. I tried to pull him again on the ground. I catched him, I really did. I loved him so much, he was like my own brother. I will be forever missing him. Diary please, please give my prayers up to the sky, I'm little and I don't really believe in God right now, but please, if he exists. Make him bring my best friend again. I don't know what to do. His words are still in my mind and I'm all shaking.
"You're my best friend"
Don't make it his last words, I like him just too much. My dear friend. My beloved friend. I don't even know his name, but all the games and merriments that we had, all the time we spent together. Please don't make it....Please let it....Not be his last words...
"You should always remember it."

________________________________


It's been years. Just last year he was on senior year and now he became a newb again. This time, he wishes that, it wil be awesome. New friends, new school and so on. The young boy looked so happy for it. It's first day of school, actually high school. At the age of 13, he never thought that he will live long enough to graduate middle school and will be attending high school. Just like others he had his rebelious years, but then he became a lovely boy. Even though he went through a lot of different situations and tragic stiches. Losing his friend at young age, not getting along with his father. His life was hard. For his whole life he always thought that he should endure. 

"I'll endure it, it will be better. For better times, just now endure it."

His grandfather learned him that he should always be a good boy and should be strong, to not let others to bring him down. He endured all of the bad times, all of the things. He was actually only a human that could only do nothing to this big world. Although it was though, it's a brave boy Jiminie that we're talking about. That came through his teenager life to start, just-about begin adult, life. He was happily going to his new school. Full of hopes that it will be the best time of his life as his mother have told him. Happily going into the new world, not like before.

In past, his school life wasn't so great. He had a lot of unlucky crushes and he always felt like somebody's watching him. He thought that maybe there is something wrong with him or that he just thinks more like an old person, than a young one. When it was first day of school, he had been always waiting till his mum wil come to his room, just to tell him that he dosen't need to go. Actually it never happened, always he was ending up just wearing a nice clothes, washing his face up and going for breakfast like a good boy. Now it was unlike before, he happily went to take a shower, then he weared white cotton sweater and black jeans ripped a bit on his thigs and knees. He liked this outfit so much. In this set he looked really cute and fluffy. The sweater had a bit too long sleeves, so his small hands were looking like a kittien paws. He wouldn't wear this set if it wasn't for his noona. He liked her so much and she liked it when his hands were a sweater paws. He liked that girl since primary school. She was the only one that knew all about him.
How did they met? It was a lucky day for him, because if not her, he would probably just die. If not, then he would just probably blood out to the critical state, because nobody would help him.
When he was young, he met a cute boy that had a litte weird skin colour, but who cared. Probably not Jimin. Other kids were always a stupid bullies to that child. His skin was usually white, but if you would look closely, then you could see a little bit of silver and light grey in that "white". He had a dark black hair, but the longer he was exposed to sun, the brighter they were. Until the dark brown, but not so dark, they had a some of silver highlights. This kid seemed so special and much other from people out there. Once Jimin classmates decided to pour sand into this poor child mouth. Little boys can be extremely cruel, Jimin at that time was playing with his new toy, a fire truck. He dreamed to be a fireman so,while playing, he pretended that he was extinguishing the fire. Dark hairied little fireman saw, what other weans wanted to do. He stood up quickly and as fast as he could run, he pushed the tallest boy that was holding the sand in a small bucket. The bully had fallen and the sand covered him all. The rest of the bully pack had runed away, leaving the scene. Jimin came slowly to the scared boy. He did a little squat and cleaned up clothes of the other one. Then he pat his head.


"Hey, snow white, you're safe now... You don't need to worry...."


The light-skined boy looked at Jimin, when he smiled. Firetruck boy was a boy with a face that had only smiles. Even his eyes were smiling when he smiled.The weird boy slowly touched other one's face. He carefully caressed his cheek and then his eyes widened. He looked so shook. He probably was, usually nobody let him touch it's faces or even hands. Jimin was a intrepid boy, he took hand of the bullied boy and stood strong for him before his bully. 

- Yah! You shouldn't treat him like that, he did nothing wrong to you! You shouldn't be like that!
- Jimin, stay away from that! He is weird and u hold hand of that stinky !
- Excuse me?! Go away! He didn't do anything wrong, so go away!
- We'll see in school u dirty .

Jimin turned to the child and hugged him tightly. Then he smiled. After that day, Jimin was always bullied in school. He didn't even knew why. Just the next day his school locker was all painted in bad words. As the days went further, it was even worse. He didn't care. He met a friend that was always for him and suddenly always out of nowhere was fining him. Jimin was happy. Once in school Jimin said that he won't even take any more of punishments. The same day he had met his noona. Dark haired boy was punched, kicked and beaten until there was blood. The older girl was someone very respected in their school, actually she was very pretty too. She saw what is happening and came to the younger group to ask; what is happening. Nobody answered and some of the attackers washed away from the hall. She helped the miserable boy to stand and she went with him to the school's nurse. They went under the nurse room, but she told them to wait, so the two sat outside. Just next to the nurse door there were like 8 of wooden chairs.

- Are you an angel? - the younger boy with his lips bleeding asked
- What? no, I'm not an angel - she answered with concerned look
- Really? That's a relief... - but he didn't had enough of strenght to sit straight
- Oh, what did you do so wrong to them? - the older girl asked, letting the brown eyed boy rest on her lap
- I really, really... I don't know...It's like that for a while - Jimin sighed and closed slowly his eyes.

She reacted right away and soon an ambulance came to take him to the hospital. He woke up in the patient bed. The first thing he saw was the older girl, holding his small hand with her forehead placed od the edge of the matress. He was surprised that the prettiest girl in their school was still next to him. He moved his leg a bit and she sat stright, right away. He smiled at her sight and she smiled too. That's how these two met.  The only thing that changed after Jimin's visit in hospital, was a mark on the right s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter