001 it's been a while

Eyes on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, this is the first time I write and my first time writing a fanfic. I’ve been falling so hard on moonsun lately so I couldn’t resist in writing a story of them (I even willing to make a FMV for them). I wish my ship keep sailing though. Let me be delulu... and pardon my grammar, english not my first language. Enjoy :)

 

“So, how’s your life my cute little yeba?” putting her arm on the table leaning closer to me. Sitting near the window raining by the sunlight makes her gray ash hair sparkling more and more. I know moon glow better when it gets its sunlight, So you do too.

“so-so” I said while tried sipping my caramel macchiato. I stick my tounge out while rubbing my own cheek making a weird face “aa..aaa...it’s h-hot”.

“Yaah! Yeba! How can you be cute and clumsy all the time!” She laugh so hard with her muscle nose. Cute. Very cute. I wanted to pinch her nose right away. But I don’t. Self Control.

“That’s why, don’t try to act cool infront of me.. it won’t woorks he-he ” her intonation getting more greasy and it ticklis my ear.

“w-well.. it so-so I said” “so...sooo annoying seeing you being this greasy after a while I got my rest from it” I stare while pouting jokingly.

“uuu...but you don’t hate this greaseball don’t you?” “admit it you miss my flattery, yongsun ssi”  putting her hand covering half her face, acting all cool and then “clack” she makes sound with while touching my chin. So greasy. But I can’t help holding my smile and feel my blood rushing into my face. I hope it doesn’t turn pink, red or purple soon.

“Yaah.. isanghaee! Moon Byuli you really are isanghaee. Weird” I trying hit her lightly and she glady receive it.

“But you like it this way right, Kim yong sun ssi?” “don’t lie” she keeps grinning it annoys me. It’s cute.

Suddenly her phone rings,yet she decided to take a sip of my hot caramel macchiato

“you don’t pick it?”

“what? Your coffee? It’s not that hot I just take a sip.. I don’t pick what doesn’t belong to me unless it’s yours hehe” she said chuckling “I have strong lips and tounge.. shall I show you?”

I tried to ignore her greasy line “no..no I mean your phone byul” “pick it up maybe it’s important call from your office”

It’s been 2 years after our group decided to break up. Not because our bad relationship or some scandals but we think we are grown up enough to have our own path. Our little Wheepup just getting married last year with a man she found very charming, warm, cute and sometimes a little bit fatal (just like Hwasa I think). It happened so fast, meeting, dating less than 6 month and then she getting married right in April. Meanwhile her bestfriend, I mean our bestfriend and not so litte maknae, Hwasa decided to go to US right after Wheein’s wedding to pursuit her career internationally. I always thought she would be fitted into western stlye with her fatality. Her last phone call told me she tried to enter broadway. Way to go Hyejin! Kill the western with your iness and fatality. Or maybe you can show them your talent in cleaning just like in weekly idol if you get stucked with your new manager. It’s really funny when I remember it.

Me? I am Kim Yong Sun, the great Solar Taeyang deciding to pursuit my solo career. I’m trying to release my new album this year while getting some roles in drama. My previous WGM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter