Final

Love

(Your POV)

It has been two weeks since I last went for BTS fanmeet. Meeting BTS left me stunned but what stunned me the most was J-Hope was the 15 years old Hoseok I saw years ago. Telling this piece of shocking news to my mum made her happy knowing that he's doing extremely well as a singer

As much as I wished I could turn back to that time when I met him, I have to continue this sad, boring life I live in. Switching on my mobile phone, I opened Twitter and start scrolling through the newest news when suddenly, a direct message popped out of nowhere.

Reading closely the username, I realised this came from BTS official Twitter account.

Who could this be? I thought carefully

[Hey! This is Hoseok here! I just want to ask, are you free today?]

Wait a second...HOLY POTATO THIS IS JUNG HOSEOK???

[Yeah I'm free...why?]

[Let's meet at xxx coffee shop at 3 pm! I want to meet ypu :D]

[Ok...see you later!]

"MUM! I'm going out to meet Hoseok! Need me to buy anything on the way back home?" I yelled across the house

"Nothing y/n! Go go, go meet Hoseok. Help me to say hi to him." Mum replied before I went out of the house to meet Hoseok

"Today's weather is one of the better ones I must admit. Not too chilly and no wind. I wish winter is always like this:. I said aloud before mentally slapping myself for saying soo loud in the public. Now the public will think I'm a public nuisance. Great.

Upon reaching xxx coffee shop, I entered the shop to see Hoseok waving to a super tall man, who looked about 20 or 21 years old.

(End of you POV)

(J-Hope POV)

"Bye Junhong-ah, see you maybe ISAC?" I said to my friend, Junhong

"Eh hyung? You not leaving yet?" Junhong questioned me.

"Not yet. I'm meeting someone". I replied with a smile.

"Well then goodluck meeting that person. Hopefully your crush that you kept talking about. Either ways got to go before Himchan hyung nags at me for being late." Junhong said before leaving the coffee shop.

2.59pm...y/n should be arriving soon. Oh my god she arrived and she's...so beautiful. I thought as y/n greeted me waith a smile

"Hey...thanks for calling down..." Y/n spoke after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Welcome~" I replied. She's making my heart flutter even more. Gosh feelings stop messing with me.

We continued talking from studies, to my life, to her life and even our taste of music. Turns oput, she likes me as a fan before truly realising who am I. Great, this maybe easier for me to confess to her.

"Y/n, I'm curious... what's your ideal type?" I asked.

"Erm...someone that is humorous, a ball of sunshine, loyal. Probably a mixture of B.A.P Zelo and you? Hehehe" Y/n replied with a soft smile, making myheart beat even faster and more butterflies in my stomac.

"Wow...actually I got a confession..." I said while slowly taking out a teddy bear I specially bought for her.

"Hmmm? What is it?" She asked

"I actually like you since when you ushered me into your home. I don't know how but I seriously love you to the extent I always talk to my members and friends about you. My friends, especially Junhong or I should say B.A.P Zelo, kept saying you probably have a found a boyfriend or forgot about me and even told me once to move on but I can't... I seriously can't. I always hold that tiny bit of hope that one day I will meet you in which it did happened. So... would you like to be my boyfriend...? It's ok if you reject me." I said, holding out the teddy bear to her, who's face is somehow as red as a tomato.

Instead of taking the bear, she suddenly stood up from her seat. For a few seconds I thought she rejected me until she walked towards my seat and hugged me from the back.

"I accept it, Hoseok oppa." She whispered into my ears, making me blush even harder. Handling the teddy bear, she took it from my hands gingerly before proceeding on to hug it.

"Should we go somewhere to spend as a couple?" Y/n asked before proceeding to our next destination.

Today is seriously the best day ever.

(End of J-Hope POV)


END!!! I FINISHED THE SEQUEL!! Thanks for reading!

Ok I'm pretty sure some of you guys don't know 2 names in this oneshot

1. Junhong or commonly known as B.A.P Zelo

Yes Jhope and Zelo are friends


Image cr. itsbap (Tumblr)

2. Himchan (B.A.P)

(image cr. april in 1990/ mato-world(Tumblr))

And of course our main male character

(image cr. Hokey Pokey/ allforbts (Tumblr))

 

AND OMG BOTH B.A.P AND BTS TEASER THO :O

FF0000 and Spring day :O

Before I go, can someone let Jhope and Zelo go on bromance or something that involves both interactions excluding ISAC thx

(From itsbap)

BYE! See ya next fanfic?

-borninmato