Love you

You’re my everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yaowang went to a place that nobody know where is him. He was outside of the city. He doesn’t know why exactly he’s doing now. But he just wants to be alone and cry.

Yesterday, he seen his fiancée, Yeming, was playing with kids. He knew Yeming loves kids. And soon they’ll get married. Isn’t every marriage should have child to brighten their day? Then, live with parenthood life.

 

But…He can’t give it to Yeming….Lucas tears falls again.

Why he is not born as a woman? Or a special guy that can carry a baby, have his own womb?

The more he think, the more his tears dropping. His phone vibrated, he looked at the screen, Yeming’s missed called was 112 times. This guy is really crazy.

 

He doesn’t understand why and how Yeming could fall in love with him, even though Yaowang can’t give him a child?

 

Yaowang also noticed not only missed called from Yeming but also from their parents, he felt thankful Yeming’s parent loves him too. He sent simple texts to Yeming’s parent and his parent, said he was fine, just need some time to be alone. Then, he turned off the phone.

 

He is staying at resort, it’s so beautiful and peaceful, he’s likes this atmosphere.

However, there is nothing still could make his heart feeling better. He started to walk around, to see this place. The resort has mountain. He climbed it. He looked at the views, and questioning himself.

Why he could love with Yeming? Even Yeming changed him to be someone new. Someone he never thought he would be. His great friends noticed his changed. They said he’s getting cuter, pretty, sensitive and feminine. Easy to says more like a girl. They even added, Yaowang is like ‘boyish girl’ right now. All the changed he got from Yang Yeming’s love.

 

The taller might younger than him, but the way Leo protected him, take care of him, makes him feel safe and warm in Yeming’s arms. He never thought he is like a girl. But he admitted the way Yeming treats him was like a girl. He wondered why Yeming didn’t look for any real girl, if he wants to treats him like this.

But now, these things aren’t even important anymore. They already fall in love too deep for each other. Only Yaowang worried what will happen to their future.

Their parents never talk about this issue, he thinks probably they don’t want he feel bad or feel insulted.

 

The tears keep falling from his eyes, when he looked at the ring in his finger.

 

Tonight, feels so cold, its must be nice if he can stay in Yeming’s warm hugs. Not now, his heart felt so acne. He can’t look at Yeming. He like a failure to a person he loves so much.

Yaowang knows Yeming had given him everything that he can to him. Nonetheless, he couldn’t give back what Yeming deserve.

 

He can’t stop crying, his voice was getting loud and louder. He doesn’t care anymore.

 

Yaowang was taken aback shortly afterward, something heavy from his back. Someone is back-hugging him. He knew who he is, his arms and his scents so strong, Yaowang misses it so much.

 He felt so worst and broken inside….

 

“Why Yaowang…? Why you suddenly leave me?” the taller guy behind him also cried.

 

Yao Wang only silence and weeping, “Can you tell me why? Give me a reason…One reason is enough…”

“I…” Yaowang tried to speak.

“Why…Do you hate me?”

 

Yaowang shook his head, “Then…?” Yeming asked again.

 “I can’t give you a child…” an answered from Yaowang, had made Yeming’s heart stopped for while.

 

Yeming simply let out a sigh, “Just that…?” he placed a kissed on Yaowang’s head.

“Just that you said? Do you even think about it, Yeming? I can’t stop think about it everyday, and since I saw you with your cousin’s children, you’re so happily with them, do you know what I feel?” Yaowang was so angry. And Yeming kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter