Hey, I'll miss you

I'll Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know why i did that mistake, I didn't want that to happen, I'm so unfair, and i know a sorry won't bring you back.

Hey, you know...i love it when you ruffle my hair, i love it when you blow on my ears, i love it when you say cheesy things even if it makes me frown and pout.

i love how you can make me smile just by facing me, i love how you make me feel when you laugh, the butterflies in my stomach are quite annoying but I don't really hate it.

i chuckled. 

i really love how you scrunch up your nose whenever you laugh, then you'll just hug me all of a sudden, you and your weird habits, well, hopefully you laugh all the time since I don't mind any skinships with you.

i love it when you call my name, it makes my heart flutter, you don't know that, do you?

i love it when you dance to the beat of the song like you don't really care about the reality at all, i love it when you  rock your body, God, you don't know how it tempts me to pounce on you whenever. How you move your feet, your arms, and sometimes sweat falls down on your well toned abs that makes me gulp down my saliva.

I love it whenever you act so gentlemanly just for me, whenever you fix our shared blanket, Gosh, you're so over-protective, remember that time when we were filming? You kept on fixing mine, i wanted to hug you that time because you were so adorable, but i managed to contain it.

i love it when you almost punched Eric because of Jealousy, good thing he didn't notice, and also thankfully you didn't notice how red i was that time, oh Gosh Byul, you know I won't replace you.

i wiped a tear away and tried to plaster a smile.

i love it when you cook my favorite food for me, but i do pretend to hate you when you tease me that I can't cook, which is true, but i decided not to learn so you will always cook for me everyday.

i love it when you don't get mad or annoyed at me whenever i always playfully play with your face when you're busy.

i love it when you bite my hand, well, no, I'm not a masochist but...its a love thing, alright?

i love it when you try your best singing such high notes for me during karaoke, if you remember that time when we were with Wheein and Hyejin, you adorably squeaked and cracked your voice but stil sang "All By Myself" until the end and dedicate it to me.

i love it when you always hold my hand whenever i get nervous or scared, most of the time, remember when we filmed on showtime? When we entered the horror house individually, i wished you were there, you were, but you walked out casually like nothing happened, but because of that, i had the courage to finish that terrifying mission.

i love it when you just...i dont know, playfully hang anything on me, grab me and do anything random, like the times when we were at fansigning, the time when you...I didn't know what you were doing but you looked like you were having fun with that Heart stuff toy, hanging it aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter