5EOUL WEST UNIVERSITY RP! NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Description

seoul west university
home
masterlist    wishlist    couples   features
 
radio
events
welcome to seoul west university!
 
seoul west university has set its’ main goal, which are to challenge and develop great minds of its’ academicians. we support our academics goals through our professional lecturers and qualified curriculums. we offer a wide range of majors for the undergraduate program, and here are the majors we provide in seoul west university :
  • economics and business (accounting, management, finance, and marketing, hospitality management, and tourism and travel management)
  • arts (music composition, music technology, piano performance, dancing, fine arts, interior design, visual communication design, fashion design and jewellery design)
  • law
  • medicine (medicine and veterinary medicine)
  • humanities and social science (anthropology, sociology, geography, history, politics, philosophy, english literature and korean literature)
  • science and engineering (biology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, communication science, computing sciences or informatics, architecture, chemical engineering, civil engineering, and electrical mechanical engineering)
  • psychology
  • pharmacy

(admin's note : google them for more detail!!!)
 
 
 
don't let the colours fade to grey : © layout credit
obey the rules, please!
 
one   this is a closed roleplay, which means you are not allowed to interact with outsiders.
two   no double accounts, one account per head.
three   the timeline is unrated, but please keep in the direct message.
four   this is an au semi-lit roleplay, therefore, you have to be literate. you don’t have to be super duper literate and type everything in big words, but keep ooc talks on (brackets). you are a university student here, you can have a part time job, but you can’t be anything else other than a first-year university student.
five   we allow pregnancies and marriage, and also any kind of relationship. whether you are homoual or heteroual or anything, you are welcomed here. however, relationships are only allowed after you and your partner reach 350 tweets! and don’t forget to proclaim your relationship with your loved one to the world by mentioning the base!
six   strictly no face-chasing, be friendly to everyone.
seven   no international face claim, however, original character names are allowed.
eight   there’s no limit in character changes, but don’t be too indecisive and change character everyday..
nine   maximum of semi hiatus is two weeks, while maximum of hiatus is a month.
ten   three days of absence and you’ll be given a warning of your inactivity, you have 24 hours to reply back to us, and if you fail to send back a reply, you’ll be dropped out immediately.
eleven   ((optional)) you can write more about you, for example, background story, special traits, and possible plots, on listography or tumblr to make it easier for fellow roleplayers to plot with you. ps, this is very recommended though !!
how to join?
 
one   subscribe this thread.
two   check the masterlist section and look for your desired face claim. if your desired face claim isn’t on the list, then you’re free to claim him/her as your muse! reserve your spot and wait for the base to answer! mention us with this format, “name. idol group. major", for ex : “baekhyun. exo. communication science”.
three   prepare your twitter account, your username has to be 5(your fc’s name), for ex : 5BAEKHYUN . you have 24 hours to prepare your account.
four   mention the base (twitter base, our twitter account is @5eoulwestuniv) with this format “my name is (your faceclaim) and i’m ready to enroll at seoul west university as a (your major) student. here is my registration form.”, for ex : my name is byun baekhyun and i’m ready to enroll at seoul west university as an interior design student. here is my registration form.
five   wait for the twitter base to answer to your application.
six   follow the base and the other students.
seven   you are officially a part of seoul west university!