Jobs.

How I Met Your Dad

 

 

 

Before we start the story, i would remind you, i will be writting in 'Italic' if Jo is saying something i the present. Enjoy~


Okay, For starters, back at 2008, i was still 17 and in law school. I was the 'leader' of the gang and our 'headquarters' is, StarBucks. Okay kids, i know that you will think that it was Starbuck that coffee shop because it's not. The Starbucks i go to is actually a bar that sells coffee, beer, whisky etc.

We were there, the six of us, discussing about jobs..

" Again, Jo..,Don't you have a job.?" Siwon started.

" Dude, i'm only 17! And i'm in law school, i don't have time for jobs. " I put my coffee down.

" Siwon, it's not like your a star! Why are you discussing about jobs?"  Yoona gave him a look.

" Hey, it would be great if i were a star! Like the people in Super Junior M!" he ignored Yoona's question
( A/N : I said Super Junior didn't exist, not Super Junior M )

" You got that right! I heard one memebr was from Canada, you're from there, right, Jo?" Leeteuk joined the conversation.

" Is your age that old to start forgeting things? Dude, she's from California." Yoona looked at Leeteuk.

" Yoona's got a point,Teuk. She IS your best friend and you forgot?" Taeyeon glared at Leeteuk

" I'm not Canadian, that explains my un-friendliness to you guys, and i mean GUYS not girls." I patted Yoona's and Taeyeon's shoulders.

" Yea, but check it out, in Super Junior M, there's a member named Cho Siwon and... Choi Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun looked at Siwon.

" I'm proud!" The two started to break into tears.

" Dude, seriously... I forgot what your job is.." I looked at those two. " Oh yea, you're clowns." I eyed them

" C-Clowns? Does that mean me also?" Leeteuk stuttered

" Yea, imagine.. Siwon + Kyuhyun + Cumbers."

" SiKyu Cumbers? " Yoona looked at me

" Si Kyucumbers ( Sea Cucumbers ) " I announced. That made the girls and i cracked up. " Or maybe Kyuhyun+Siwon+Leeteuk"

" KyuWonTeuk? Like Seriously? Ohh, i bet Taeyeon's gonna beat up Kyuhyun any minute now.." Yoona laughed.

And that's exactly what Taeyeon did, she slapped Kyuhyun

" Ow! " He touched his cheeks.

" Okayy, i have school tomorrow, i'm going home, wanna come Yoona unni? Taeyeon unni ?" I got up

" Oh, you would call Yoona and Taeyeon 'unni' when we guys are older than you, face the fact Jo, you're the youngest " Siwon said and the guys nodded

" What?! You want me to call you guys 'unni' ? MY PLEASURE, Siwon UNNI" I teased and the girls laughed

Siwon and the guys just shot me a glare.

 Alrighty kids,i knew i should've pay him more respect but hey, when you're 17, you won't pay someone like Siwon respect

At home,



" Bye Taeyeon unni!" Me and Yoona waved at her.. " Wait, Yoona unni.. Where are you going? In that dress?!" I pointed at her mini dress

 Kids, i should'be told you before that at her age, 23 , she ALWAYS wear a mini dress ( A/N : I don't give the characters their real ages :D ) But that time, she used a revealing dress

" Umm, Going to work?" She looked at me

" What work?" I crossed my arms

" W-Wha.. What? You don't know my job?" She let out a small laugh. Surely, i eyed her and i shooked my head. " I'm a pro-clubber." She smirked.

" Seriously? " I looked at her. " Yea, wanna come? A young soul like you needs to cut some slack!" She pulled my arm to her room.
 Refreshing your minds, i lived together with Yoona in her home.. Boy, was her house  amazing

She got to her closet and dug her dresses. " Okay unni, i'm underaged so.." I walked out but she is fast enough to catch me. " Come on, Just one night!" She pouted at me. " Alright.. Alright.. But just one night!" I looked at her. " Of course! But if you want to go again, I mean, it is very addicting.." she said the last sentence very slow. " What?! NO WAY!" i looked at her.

 At least, that's what i said.. 20 minutes later

At the bar


" Ohh, It's soooo fun here unni! I wana go again~!! " I laughed. Drunkly..

" Told you~ But next time, don't drink to much alcohol, got it?" She smirked and took my glass of alcohol.

" Ohhhhhh,Ahhhhhhhh~ Where are you?" I sat at the floor and rested my head at her legs, laughing.

" Bro, i'm right here." She patted my head.  And from some point kids, i felt ashamed laughing like a dork because..

" Hey Yoona! You brought a friend?" He looked at me who was half asleep.

" Yea, Good to see you Donghae!" She smiled. " Sorry you have to see.... Her... " She looked at me.

" Ah, it's okay" He smiled slightly. " Hey i gotta go, bye pro-clubber!" He pointed at Yoona while leaving. " Back at 'cha " She grinned.

" Ohh, unni... We should do this more often!" I laughed like a goof.

" Sure,sweetie." She petted my head like a lost puppy.

" Yoona! Have you seen-... JO!" someguy was looking for me. Too bad i was asleep. " Yoona! Why did you dragged her into this? She has law school you know! She could sue you!" he scolded Yoona.

" Ow, take a chill pill, She's fine, and asleep.." while talking at the loud upbeat music.

" Dude seriously! How can you stand a place like this?" he groanned and carried me outside.

" Yoona, we're closing!" The bartender looked at Yoona. " Yoona, you better finish your drink first." Another one looked at her. And lots of people were calling Yoona. " Oh man, why do i deserve this today?" She sighed and got out.

The Present.

" So.. The guy who came in was..?" Hyemin asked.

" Sleep first, i'll tell you again tomorrow." I smiled at her.

" Come one! You're not telling us?!" Hyunji groanned.

" When i wanted to tell you the story you weren't excited and now..?" I grinned " Alright guys, good night" i continued

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, how do you think of the story so far? :) Please comment and subscribe and tell your friends if you love the story~ <3

By the way, school is starting soon so, i won't be updating daily anymore~ Hope you like my version of 'How I Met Your Mother' by the way ^^