Surprise! Surprise!

Til Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Tak unlocked the door to her hotel suite room and removed her UGG boots and wandered as usual in the house in her cozy slippers. 

 

 

 

"Why is the room pitch black?"

 

 

 

The crackling noise from across the room sent her chills down her spine. It didn't sound as it if was leading to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 

"Is anyone home? Don't play a prank on me, it's not funny Deok Hwa!"

 

 

 

 

She mustered courage, shut the door with a key and continued to the dim hallway. There were barely anyone seen on the floor. Usually there are tons of maids at your service and her personal butler.

 

 

 

 

"Where did everyone go?" After a long day I thought I could nap on my double king-sized bed. Guess not."

 

 

 

 

The deeper she marched in the halls the more the walls resembled each other. 

 

 

 

 

"How peculiar. Seriously this isn't funny. I'm going to call 112!"

*112 : the police station's phone number in Korea. 

 

 

 

 

She beeped the number however a much different voice she had expected replied.

 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday Eun Tak! Happy Birthday Eun Tak! Happy Birthday my Eun Tak-ah!"
"A-a-a-Ahjussi? Please don't hang up."


"Pop goes the weasel! Pop goes the weasel!"


"H-h-huh? I'm getting scared. This isn't like you. You don't enjoy kids songs"


"My sweet, sweet, sweet Eun Tak, of course it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter