Final

My Greatest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There you are, talking to your so called friends.
You know that they are just some two-faced idiots who are just using you for fame.

'But why do you keep on hanging out with them?'

I don't get it. You've been my bestfriend since forever, and almost everything that transpired in my life, even my deepest, darkest, secrets, you are aware of it.

'But what happened?'

I wanted to ask you. But everytime I tried to, you always have a reason to avoid the issue with your worn out judgment that I memorized unconsciously with how often you utter them.

'Sorry, I'm busy. Some other time?'

'I'm running an errand right now, maybe later?'

'Need to take my nap. You understand right?'

Damn you.

You're the only person who could understand me and same goes to you, you told me oftenly.
It hurts... now that I think about it. More than what I felt when Chang Wook decided to scarred my heart with his pretentioness.

•°•°•°•

Walking down the park with my arms around his, quietly as we savour the night's breeze.

Stiff. That is what I felt when I gently pushed my body to his arms which I found amiss.

'He always pulls me closer whenever I do that'

Shrugging the disturbing thought out of my head, we continuously walked until we reached the bench we frequent to.

Taking our sit next to each other, silence ensured, not that I mind it, but I find it very odd as he initiate almost all of our conversation which I am thankful of.

But tonight is different. He is different.

"What's the matter?" 

A Silence was answered.

"Wookie, talk to me," I tried again using his petname to lighten up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter