1/1

No late night practices!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's I.M"

Shownu asks the rest of the members as he realizes that they're missing the maknae. 

The members look around, realizing that Shownu is right. 

'Where is I.M?'

The members all wondered. 

A thought came to Kihyuns mind and the umma of the group frowned.

"What if he's at the practice rooms practicing?"

It dawns on the members that that is probably the most likely answer. 

"I thought we told him last week to stop practicing this late alone. I mean his dance is already great and so is his rap. He's just overworking himself at this point."

Minhyuk reminded the rest. Truth was this wasn't the first time they had all realized that I.M was missing. Since their debut had been nearing I.M had felt this need to be perfect. The members knew that the reason for this was because he felt guilty for replacing the other members and felt that he wasn't good enough. So lately he had been practicing so much that it wasn't healthy for him, he was just overworking himself. 
Knowing that he would only get sick and exhaust himself while doing this the members put their foot down last week, when the maknae had come home extremely late. They had banned him from any late night practices especially alone. And if he wanted to practice he would need the permission of one of the members. He wasn't happy at this new rule but knowing that when their leader set his mind on something it was impossible to sway him. He just nodded yes. He didn't do any late night practices this past week knowing that he would be scolded and most likely punished if he did. And he wasn't exactly willing to be spanked. He had only be spanked once for giving attitude and it wasn't that bad. But he wasn't willing to go through that again. But tonight he just had to practice because he couldn't get this dance move right and he didn't want to bring the team down. So when no one was looking he had snuck out again.


Shownu scowled. 

"If he is practicing, then he needs to be punished. This can't go on any longer."

The members agreed full heartedly. 

Wonho Shownu and Kihyun decided to go to the practice rooms to check while the other stayed home. It was already really late at this point. 

Once they entered the practice building the members heard music blasting from their usual dance room. The pushed the door open to find I.M practicing dancing. Just like they had predicted. I.M was so engrossed in dancing that he didn't realize that he wasn't alone in the room until Wonho had turned the music off. I.M was surprised at seeing his hyungs in the mirror looked back towards them. The three hyungs almost smiled at how young their maknae looked with his eyes wide and soft like a puppy. 

I.M was stunned he didn't think his hyungs would find him and come to get him.
'They don't look so happy, I'm screwed!'

"Hiii hyungs....... I can explain."

"We'll talk once we're at the dorms. Pack up and let's go."

The umma of the group ordered.

"But hyungs I just started practicing, I need to practice more...."

I.M started arguing. But before he could continue, Wonho had walked over to him and grabbed a hold of his ear and started dragging the maknae out. 

"Ouchhh hyunggg!!!"

"Seems like you can't follow a simple order. That's fine we can do it this way too. Though if you had listened the first time it would've been a lot easier."


Wonho replied as he continued his hold on the maknaes ears while the other two grabbed his belongings and turned everything off before walking out of the room. 

Once the other two members were done they all walked out to the building and towards their dorms. Their dorms were like a five minute walk so they usually walked to and fro. 

Once they were outside Wonho turned to I.M

"I'll let go but you better not pull any stunts got it?"

He asked in a stern voice. I.M nodded yes. 

Wonho let go and immediately I.M reached up to rub his ear.

Wonho hid a smile, smiling at how cute and puppy-like their maknae looked. 

All four of them started their walk home, in silence. Wonho and I.M walking side by side and Kihyun and Shownu bringing up the rear. 

Too soon for I.M they reached their dorms. When they walked in they saw that all the members were still up and waiting for them to get back. 

All I.M saw when he walked into the living room was the rest of him bandmates waiting for him. Some with anger in their eyes, some with worry, and most of them with both. 

"Sit"

Kihyun, the umma of the group instructed.

I.M knew by seeing his hyungs faces that he was in already in a lot of trouble and not willing to anger them more he sat down. Though he hadn't seen them this angry ever. 

Especially considering the fact that he had only known them for a few months now. Things between them after no mercy had been a bit awkward but they had all slowly gotten closer with I.M. 

The leader was the first to speak,

"Why were you practicing again tonight? Did we not tell you last week to stop doing that?" 

He asked the youngest member. I.M was embarrassed at how the leader was talking to him like a child so he cast his eyes downwards. Not willing to reply.

Realizing that the maknae wasn't planning to reply, 
Wonho repeated the question in a stern voice,

"Changkyun, we are speaking to you. Why were you practicing this late at night again. Especially after we told you not to last week."

I.M again refused to speak and kept looking downwards.

This time it was Hyungwon you spoke up. He said in a quiet calm voice,

"Changkyun, answer your hyungs question. We don't want to punish you anymore that we need to. But you're making it extremely hard for us to stay calm. We care f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter