Mine.

He's Mine

 

“ Oh my god! He’s so fineeee. “

“ He’s probably good in bed tooo! “

“ He will be my prince charming. “

“ I want him in my bed. “

I cringed at the volume of the girl’s voices. I mean, ughhh.. another annoying day of this annoying girlssss. I'm new at this place and all I’ve heard all day is how good looking Yoo Jeongyeon is. Psh.. like really dude, nobody wants to hear that same kind of thing every single day. It’s pretty pathetic to see all the nurses and female doctors swoon over him. He’s nothing special anyway, just a regular guy I think…

“ Ugh, will all of you give a break already? “ I said. “ Nobody want to hear this everyday. You guys act like he’s the best looking person in the world which is obviously not. Sungjae is just looking good like him. No different. Yeah Jeongyeon is hot but he’s not that hot, but still they look alike.” I explained.

One of the girl in the group made an unlady snort. She had black wavy long hair. Her brown eyes has an evil gleam in it as she stared at me disgustingly. “ Jeongyeon oppa is way beter than Sungjae! He’s even smarter than Sungjae too! Plus who gives you the right to talk bad about our Jeongyeon oppa, huh newbie? “ She said.

“ Even though Jeongyeon look like Sungjae, I prefer Jeongyeon oppa!” the other girl shouted at me. Geez you don’t need to shout at me girl. “ Sungjae all over you! What do you want now? Take Jeongyeonn oppa from us too?” She snorted. Sungjae?????? He’s my best friend dude. HAHAHAHA

I cringed at her loud voice. It sounds like a cat fighting for a female cat. Very annoying. “ I can talk bad about who I want to. You can’t stop me. “ I said. Besides, Jeongyeon is not that cool and he;s very quiet man. I went to school with him from middle school until high school, he barely spoke to anyone but Sungjae and others. “ I stated.

I watched the black hair girl fume, balling her fist up shaking violently as I threw her a smile. “ What’s wrong?? You look like a little angry. “ My smile turned into smirk once I saw her move closer to mewith her fist balled; like she was going to hit me.

‘Che right, She want to hit me. Tchh like I care.

One of the girl grabbed her arm pulling her back, “ Sana, chill she’s not worth it. It’s not like she have a chance with Jeongyeon anyway. “ she explained to Sana, as she glared to me. The girl who grabbed Sana’s hand look like an innocent person but too bad she hang out with someone like Sana, remembering quite well who she is, Joy.

“ Yeah, Joy right Sana. Don’t let that newbie get into you. “ another girl said. I look at Joy she look at me with apologetic face. Oh God! Joy is Sungjae fiancée!! I will save you Joy from evil Sana.

“ Mina. “

Their laughter ceased then turned into whispers of excitement when the deep smooth voice echoed through out the lobby hospital. Everybody stopped what they’re doing and stared at the elevator door; even I turned around to look. Who else was standing there? Everyone! He’s the CEO of JYP General Medic Centre.

Standing in all his glory, his gorgeous chiseled facial features. He was slightly fair or tan and a body of god. You can tell from his small but muscular arms that were shown from his cuffed white button up shirt, that he worked out but still he look skinny though with muscle of course. His deep dark brown eyes stared into my own brownish eyes and it wasn’t a good emotion that flowed through his eyes. All belonging to the born prodigy himself, Yoo Jeongyeon.

From the tone of his voice, he was angry. I smiled brightly at him trying to blow away some of the tenseness that was in the are. “ Yes? “ I replied back to him sweetly. He narrowed his yes towards me as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.
 

“ Get you jacket.”

I smiled excitedly, grabbing my jacket from the coat rack and hurriedly slide it on. “ well sorry girls, I got to go. Talk yo tou tomorrow. “ I stated. I grabbed my purse from under the desk and straighten my skirt.

“ Who told you to wear this kind of skirt? “ He’s said with an angry tone. He even glared at my short skirt. I just smile at him innocently.

“ Why is she going with you Jeongyeon oppa? “ Sana asked innocently, obviously furious seeing me with her fav guy in the world.

“ Don’t wear thise kind of blouse again. “ He glared at my blouse, I love this blouse! How dare he told me not to wear them?? Oh because my bra can be seen through it. But I really like this blouseeeee.

I walked from behind the desk and walked over to Jeongyeon. “ Because he need to take his wife home. “ I said while watching the girls eye widen when I walked over to him. “ Oh! And btw, he is good in bed. Chowwww! I winked at them and walked away with Jeongyeon.

I heard cries of anger and whines come from the girls. Their exact thoughts probably are : ‘ How could ‘ that newbie ‘ be Jeonyeon’s wife? I mean I’m more prettier than her.” Well obviously babe you’re not. Jeongyeon is mine. He’s mine. My husband. My lover. My child’s father. My Problem. My freaking heart lover. He’s mine! Do you hear that girls??

After we left the building Jeongyeon hold my hand, “ You didn’t have to do that Mina yaaa. Now there is a chaos all over the hospital.” He stated while sigh.

I smiled innocently at him. “ I’m sorry oppa, those friend of mine deserved it. Hahahaha Nobody tries to claim what are mine. “

At that little statement I earned one of his famous smirk that ran across the handsome face of my lover Yoo Jeongyeon’s face. This hot guys beside me is mine.

I love him so much. He hug my shoulder as we go down to the elevator and to our car ignoring the stare that other staff give us. Little did I know they will continue swoon over my husband, Yoo Jeongyeon. Poor them but I don’t share what are mine. Yoo Jeongyeon is only for me, Myoui Mina.