I - Heartstay

The One, and Only

Heartstay - the perfect timing and a perfect place, where to set the heart stay

.

.

.

Sender : NUBI College of Business

Subject : 2 Months Winter Exchange Program - London Suspended

Dear all applicants, due to the construction work of our dormitory, we sincerely apologize to announce that this winter program applicants will not fully hospitalized by the management. We suspend the departure of the applicants to 3 weeks prior, in order to let applicants searching for a homestay. Thankyou for your attention.

 

Johnny read the mail once more, unfortuneately it's D-7. He scratch his head for not believing the message. All he concerned now is looking for a homestay. His relaitevs no longer there in London, all of them moved to Canada a year ago. Johnny is not the type who can easily get comfort in a new place even tho he has bright personality. He calls Jeffrey and Ralph who took the same exchange program with him, may be they can be a big help. Jeffrey is first to call.

tuut...tuut.. "Huh??"

"Jeffs, have you found any homestay yet?"

"Homestay?....AH.. yeah kinda... I'm actually going to send some homestay proposal but my dad called after they announced the condition last night, and he called my aunt right away to ask if I can stay there in my aunt's house during the winter program."

"and...?"

"And she said yes, and I said yes too. How about you?"

"Awh damn, all of my relatives moved to Canada... we didn't allowed to rent a flat either... alright then, see you Jeff"

"Ask your dad, boy. Dads is way more powerful than you can imagine. OK Bye"

It doesn't bother him at first, yet day by day noone has replied his homestay proposal until now. He didn't even try to contact Ralph, because he know that Ralph will live under the same roof with his girlfriend during the winter program. Yeah, Ralph the true bastard has a girlfriend that noone ever know. Nothing has officially announced about his girlfriend's presence. Except, that she is from NUBI.

Still in confusion, someone knocked his door