Please forgive me

I Love You (I never hate u)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is the Saturday morning, and as always like everyday if Suzy have time, she will go to his boyfriend's house, Yoongi to spend time together and sometimes sleep over. Suzy parked her brand new Audi R8 car in front of Yoongi's. Since Suzy have the extra keys of the house (to more easier and to be exact like yoongi always says 'I have a date with my pillow and bed so i cant leave my date of course thats why u need that keys'), she just enter the house and just after she stepped inside the house, she heard a some yelling shouting voice in the room upstairs and Suzy knew the yellings is from the siblings. 

While in the room "Hyung, why you didnt let me join the camping. I'm big enough to go camping and there will the expert too and they can take care of me. I'm with my friends and im not alone!" Yoongi want to reply the younger but got cut again by Taehyung "It is because there is no Jimin or Jin hyung at the camping?!! Haa hyung?!" Yell Taehyung.

Yoongi really want to cry because he never see Taehyung that mad at him. It just he doesnt let Taehyung go to camping because Jimin, Taehyung's best friend is not at the country that weekend and Jin is the lecturer at Tae's college and also cant attend the camping because he have to go to Busan. His step brother, Jungkook need him there for only god know and he have his very own reasons as why he doesnt let Taehyung go.

Yoongi tried to calm and convince his younger brother by saying "Tae, sweetie. Its not that i dont want to let you go to camping but i cant trust anyone else besides Jimin and Jin hyung. You know that right? Please tae just listen to me." Yoongi want to take Tae's hand but the younger pullled back before Yoongi take his hand and said "It just 3 days and 2 nights. Its not that i going for a week camping. Hyung you are to over-protect-" "WHY CANT YOU LISTEN TO ME TAEHYUNG! IF I SAID NO THEN NO! I KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST TO YOU AND I NEVER LET YOU GO THERE WITH SOMEONE I DONT TRUST ARE YOU FREAKING UNDERSTAND!" Yoongi cant take it anymore and yelling to the younger. He sure regret it but only from his yelling Taehyung will listen to him and know that he is very serious with his decision.

Listen to his Yoongi hyung yells at him is really shocking. Even Suzy (yeah suzy went upstairs and once she knew where the yelling come from, she just stand behind the slighty open door at Tae's room and been listening to the brothers conversation and not even bother to interupted), she shocked with his boyfriend shout to the younger make her immedietly went inside the room and "Yoongi!!" She half shout. Suzy come closer to Yoongi and rubbing his back as she try to calm his angry boyfriend. "Why are you saying like that? You know Taehyung right? Just explain to him" Suzy said. Yoongi is about to say something and got cut with angry and broken voice Taehyung "Hyung never get angry with me like that. I just want to have fun even not with Jimin! Why cant you let me go there im not a 5 years old kid im 22 years old!! I HATE YOU SO MUCHH!! I HATE YOU!! AND I KNOW U REALLY NOT LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS NOT LET ME DO WHAT I WANT!! I HATE YOU!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" Taehyung grab his already-pack-bag and went out to his room. 

Yoongi just stand there not even want to stop the younger. Sure he just shocked with what Taehyung just told him 'I hate you i dont want to see you again' It enough to make Yoongi like want to collapse and Suzy got to catch him and make him sit at the younger's bed. After that Suzy run after taehyung and lucky her, Taehyung was about to go out and fast Suzy grab her wrist prevent him to go. With her soft voice, Suzy said "Where do you want to go Tae? Do you want to leave this home? Ur parents home." Taehyung just stand still and he dont know what to answer his Suzy noona and just look at the floor. Suzy let go if his wrist and caress his hair "I know you are angry with your hyung but trust me he do that for your own safety, yoongi have his own reason as why he dont want let you go". Still his hair. After a few mins silent Taehyung finally talk "I just wanna have fun with my friend. I know Jimin is my best friend but i have other friends too but hyung never understand." "Then where do you want to go tae? Just stay at home ok? Noona promise ill bring u to somewhere you want to go? Ok Taetae" Suzy try to plea Taehyung to stay but stubborn head Taehyung just like his brother still dont want and finally Suzy decided that let Taehyung stay at her house since Suzy stay alone at her house. Her family not live at Korea but at US that make her stay alone at Korea and the only family she have is her cousin, Kim Namjoon. Work as a doctor and also best friend of Yoongi (what a small world).

Suzy carees Tae's face with her tiny hand and said "Tae, look at noona." Suzy smile when Taehyung look at her "Ok i know that you are still angry with your hyung and dont even want to stay at home. So how about you stay at my house to cool down? I dont want you walking around city and sleeping around its dangerous so that nobody will worry. Ok? Stay with noona?? Hmmm??"

His lower lip protruded in a sulky pout "I will but promise me that i dont want anybody come to noona house and meet me. I dont want meet anyone even Yoongi hyung. Promise?" Tae said while doing his pinky promise and waiting for Suzy to answer. Suzy smile and make her pinky promise to Taehyung. "Ok im promise. Now smile a little please its kinda weird not see your famous boxy-smile to noona" After Suzy said that, Taehyung smile but Suzy know his eyes is sad and the smile is somehow fake for her liking. Suzy pinched his cheeks "Thats my cutie baby." Taehyung cackle. Suzy then ask Tae to stay in the car. After that Suzy went to the room upstairs and she know Yoongi is still there. Suzy approach him by caress his boyfriend's hair. "Tae will stay at my house and i will take care of him dont worry and its not a burden to me. He's big boy. And i'm very sorry Tae said he dont want you to come to my house but its ok i will update to you about Tae everyday. I promise." Yoongi just keep silent because he know if he talk he will cry anytime soon as the tears already at the corner of his eyes. So he just nod to answer and a low-voice "Take care of my baby". Suzy cups his face and kiss his lips and forehead "Of couse i will. Heyy.." Suzy hug Yoongi as trying to coax. "Shushhh I know you are sad but please dont stress and dont worry i will try to slow talk to your baby to come back home ok? He love you so much and I know he say that not on purpose" Suzy then kiss his lips again, nose and top of Yoongi's head. "I'm going home first and i meet you tomorrow. And honey?" Suzy called and Yoongi look at her her "I leave the food at the kitchen counter and make sure you eat the food. I dont want you to get sick. Just please dont make me worry. Ok sweetie?" Yoongi just nod and Suzy get up and ready to go "I love you baby" as she caress her boyfriend face "I love you too". Suzy smile and walk out from Tae's room "Dont worry baby ill call you once i get home ok? Dont think too much and ask Namjoon to come here. Ok? Im sorry baby i really wanna be with you but its ok I can come after I sent Tae--" "No its ok babe, he need you and im ok and i will call Namjoon. Dont worry." Suzy know if she talk again Yoongi will get mad and "Baby you that I love you right? Please eat ok? Ill come back tomorrow." Yoongi nodded and with hard feeling, Suzy going down to her car not before lock the door. 

**

Tonight is fifth days after the argument between the siblings and also fifth days they are not meet and talk. As for Yoongi, like what Suzy promise to him, everyday Suzy will tell him about Taehyung like what he doing or going. Is he eat well and Yoongi will ask that everyday to Suzy since he cant go and meet Taehyung at his own girlfriend's house. He really miss his little baby boy. They are very close even if people who dont know them will say they are in kinda lovey dovey relationship. Since the sibling really like doing skinship even at outside and randomly kissing like a lover. Suzy at first cant adapt with it but at last she slowly accept it and know thats how the siblings show their love and care with each other. Tae the one who always kiss his hyung and even have a habit that Yoongi must kiss him before he sleep.

Yoongi promise will do anything to his little dongsaeng since after their parents is gone when Tae was 10 years old. After that their uncle took care of them until Yoongi is legal to get their parents property will and give it to Yoongi. Then, they back to their old house which is they current house they've been staying and Yoongi right now slowly want to built his company with his other business partner, Jung Hoseok. Taehyung also is on his final year and after graduation, Yoongi decided that to let Taehyung work with him. 

Since Taehyung stay at Suzy house, Suzy the one who will kiss him on the cheeks before he sleep because Taehyung will not sleeping and it happened when the first day after his argument with his hyung. That night he cant sleep and Suzy came to the guest room that Taehyung stay and sleep in to check if he need anything because the room still not dark and she know Tae still not sleeping yet "Tae why you are not sleep yet?" He nervously smile "I cant sleep because i will sleep after Yoongi hyung kiss me" His s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter