First and Last

My Butterfly (One-Shot)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara's P.O.V

 

 

We've just finished our concert in Australia and it was so much fun! I'm sad that it's already done though. Why? It would be our last YG Family concert in which all of YG artist are complete. Everything is just so perfect and I am so happy for that. The memories, I will always cherish it and keep it in my heart. I even wrote it in my pink diary. I suddenly miss Tam Tam, but I know that Tam Tamie is well taken cared. I'd rather endure not seeing that child of mine than to see Bom strangling my poor poor baby. 

 

 

Anyway, we've just landed on Incheon Airport. In short, all of us are here and woaah! We look like a big family of Mobsters, why? Everyone's wearing only two colors which is black and white. You can play purple Lamborghini while looking at us walk like super models! Hahaha! A lot of people came here to welcome us back. I can see a lot of teenagers with their DSLRs, smartphones, iPhones, Tablets and all sort of gadgets that you can name. Everyone was screaming our name and waving their light sticks and all those. Ah~~ I love them so much, they're so cute and I felt all the love. I gave multiple finger-hearts and they scream my name. Ow~ I am so touched. I love my BlackJacks so much <3 They're the reason why I am still fighting. I love you, Blackjacks! 

 

 

There's someone who suddenly walked beside me that frightened me and made my eyes widen! I look at that someone and struggled to give a telepathic message that contains: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! GO BACK TO YOUR MEMBERS! I can even hear multiple gasps in the air, like everyone just literally fell silent. And you know what that someone did? That someone just raise its perfect brows at me and gave a very cool smirk and asdfghjkl! My feels! It just came alive! Oh man, I need to calm the hell down or dating rumors will start again and I can't afford to tell them the very famous line of mine that says : "I don't date within the company" It's the truth anyway! I don't date within the company...I date outside of the company, hihi. 

 

 

This is stressing me out and I'm beginning to distance myself but a warm grasp of a hand that perfectly fitted my own prevented me from doing so by intertwining our hands! GASP! I close my eyes tightly and opened them again to glare at that someone who was just coolly smiling at every camera its eyes laid upon! GHAD! I can hear them gasp again in surprise and I felt that the flashes of cameras just increased by ten fold. 

 

 

 

Oh, God. I smell trouble.

 

 

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I hissed in a low tone. 

 

 

 

That someone just gave me the million dollar smile that every fan girls wishes to see and wishes that they're going to be the reason tp me and innocently drape his arm into my shoulder like it's not a BOG DEAL BUT IT IS BECOMING ONE SINCE I CAN SPOT MANY REPORTERS AND I CAN SENSE DISPATCH ON HIS WAY! OH FUUUUUNGI! So handsome! ANI! I SHOULDN'T BE TOLERATING THIS STUFF! OMOOOOO! MY CHEEKS! MY CHEEKS ARE BEGINNING TO FLUSH AND OH MY GOSH! THAT SOMEONE AIN'T HELPING AT ALL! I'M SQUIRMING INSIDE AND I HAVE TO SMILE LIKE NOTHING IS HAPPENING TO ALL OF THE CAMERAS BECAUSE THEY MIGHT SMELL THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG AND WAAAA!

 

I mentally sigh upon seeing our black Van. Yes! My eyes are twinkling in thankfulness upon seeing it like the heavens took pity in my situation. He stopped walking and my heart literally stopped to the next thing that he did after snaking his arms into my waist and pulled me. 

 

 

 

O.O

 

 

 

He ...

 

 

 

 

HE KISSED MY LIPS!

Please log in to read the full chapter