[ BREAK YOU – EPILOGUE SEHUN ]

[ BREAK YOU – EPILOGUE SEHUN ]

 

[ BREAK YOU – EPILOGUE SEHUN ]

~

 

 

He closed the door with a heavy heart.

 

He doesn’t want to leave. He never wanted to leave. Leaving him was the last thing on his mind. But how can things work out if Luhan doesn’t love him back. He got tired this time. He knows that  Luhan still longs for Xiumin. He knew Xiumin will come back but  never did it came to his mind that the pain will be more excruciatingly painful if ever it did happen.

 

 

 

Goodbye,Hyung… I hope you can find happiness and I hope that someday, I will be in it. But I guess I will never be. No matter how hard I try, I will never have that space in your heart. Even just a tiny bit of space.

 

 

 

He left the building with sad memories left behind. But one thing he didn’t left was his heart. He still can’t let go. He wasn’t ready yet. It’s hard but he has to endure.

 

 

Even if I stay or leave, it doesn’t make a difference,right? You will still love him anyway. Both of us needed time and space. So in order to do that, one must leave. And I think that should be me since I’m the one who meddled in the first place.

Your wound is still fresh and I know it hurts and it keeps on hurting. I don’t know when it will heal but I know that someday it will. But now that Xiumin’s back into your life, the healing will be faster and more beneficial for you. I should be happy for you. Your sadness starts to lessen.

 

 

 

How about me? When will my sadness lessen?

 

 

A loud whistle signifies the entrance of the train.

 

I’m about to leave. I want to leave with a smile but I can’t seem to do it most especially when you’re in my mind. Goodbye ,Hyung. I hope everything becomes better now.

 

Rain pours as the train starts to depart away from Seoul.

 

I’ll be fine,hyung.

 

 

 

The End.