oo1.

My First Kiss

Soojung never considered herself much of a girly girl. She climbed trees and played kickball and even got into fights with boys her age. She behaved like any normal thirteen year old boy would; only she was a girl. To her, boys still had cooties and probably will for the rest of their lives.

 At least, every boy other than oppa.

Oppa was cool, he was understanding, he understood that when little Soojung refused to wear the most ridiculous frilly pink dress to Jiyoung’s party, it wasn’t because she wanted to defy their mother, but because pink was really an awful color that should be shot into space (or so it was put in a ten year old’s words).

But recently, Soojung noticed that her brother wasn’t as cool as he used to be. What used to be their quality watch-really-old-dramas-and-mock-them time quickly turned into Kibum’s-learning-girl-group-dances time.

As a matter of fact, he even started to replace his anime posters with those of Wonder Girls. Posters that Soojung spent most of her time glaring at whenever Kibum went out with his friends. Not that the girl had anything against the group, no, she really did like Sunye unnie’s voice. 

It was just the fact that the thought of her brother giving attention to other girls irritated the young girl.

What if Kibum was too busy gushing over older girls and forgot about his adorable dongsaeng?

Never. He wasn’t allowed to. Kibum was her’s.

 

So when she ran into him and a girl she vaguely remembered seeing her oppa talking to, Soojung was quick to judge her. Ugly lips with an even uglier (not to mention fake) eyesmile, she hated her from the start, especially the fact that she was holding hands with her oppa.

"Oppa, who's that?" She nearly spat out in spite of herself, reaching over to tug the sixteen year old over to her side.

Much to her displeasure, Kibum shook her off and turned to the girl beside him with a apologetic smile. Like he was almost ashamed of his baby sister. "Nicole, this is my dongsaeng, Soojung. Soojung, this is.." He trailed off, face tainted with a shade of pink that Soojung had never seen on her brother before. "my girlfriend, Nicole." Kibum seemed almost too proud to declare it, too busy sharing loving glances with his new girlfriend to notice his seething sister.

Soojung almost wanted to smack him.

 

Clearing to make her presence known, she turned her attention to the chubby looking girl beside her prefect brother, a well practiced glare fixed on her face. Even at a young age, Soojung knew how to intimidate people, just one icy stare and she’ll have all the bullies running- something she picked up from Sooyeon, of course.

Though it seems the Nicole girl wasn’t affected by it as she bowed and offered the younger girl her hand. “Annyeong! I’m Nicole! Kibum’s told me a lot about you!” She spoke in a sugarcoated voice that almost had the young teen gagging. “You’re thirteen right? You look so mature!”

Soojung wrinkled her nose in distaste and tried her best to fix the girl an icy stare, resting her hands on her hips. "Don't talk down to me, we're not friends. You'll be gone by next week anyway." She hissed out, ignoring the surprise on the chubby girl's face as she pushed past the couple and walked- full out sprinting when Kibum called after her.

Stupid oppa. Stupid Nicole. She was going to break them up by the end of the month and Soojung knew exactly who to ask for help.