Warm Snow

Hearts of MiChaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?"

"Hey,babe.Morning?"

"Mornin',what's up?"

"Are you free today?"

"Sorry,babe.I need to go to work."

"Oh okay"

"Really sorry babe.I promise I'll make it upto you"

"No,it's okay.I understand"

"Thanks,babe.I'll talk to you later okay?I need to go now.Bye!"

"But today's our 2nd anniversary...."

Mina sighed.It was no use now.She had already hung up anyway.Today was their 2nd anniversary,as stated above.But it seemed like her lover didn't remember and had completely forgotten so.She sat on her bed and sulked like a little kid.But surely,Chaeyoung said she was busy and had to work,right?Yes,she did.So,like a caring and understanding girl she is,she always need to think in the positive side.

But she couldn't helped but to feel a tad bit sad and lonely.'I mean,how could she forget this important day?',but who was she kidding?Son Chaeyoung,her girlfriend,had always been the problematic,dense,idiotic and insensitive.And as expected of her girlfriend,she forgot their anniversary and just had to work.

'Great.So much for trying to stay positive.'

Groaning,she wrapped her body with a blanket and slept angrily back.

'Happy Anniversary,Chaeng.'

-----------------------xxxxxxxxxx----------------------------

Mina woke up from the sound of her alarm clock.Shutting it off,she climbed off of her bed and went straight to the bathroom.After brushing her teeth and washing her face,she came out with a towel draped on her neck.Then,she suddenly stopped on her tracks,looking at the alarm clock in bewilderment,'When did I set the alarm again!?'

Another beep sound interrupted her thought.Looking at the direction of the sound,she quickly picked up her phone and realised that she got a text message from her one and only girlfriend.Her anger resurfaced again as soon as she saw the name and quickly subsided again when she saw the contents inside it.

'From:ChaengChaeng

I'm outside your house,

Uhh....Open the door for me?'

Mina quickly ran out from her room and opened the front door.Without warning,she quickly jumped up and lunged herself at Chaeyoung,who was holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate.

"Great,now you've ruined the flowers"

Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Whoa....I'm out for only 7 hours and you're already turning to a koala?"

She chuckled again and tried to pry off her girlfriend who,hugged her even more tighter.

"What's wrong?Let go,Mina!"

....

"Yah!I said let go!What's wrong with you?"

....

"Y-You're suffocating me,Mina!What're you-"

"S-Shut up!I-It's cold!I feel cold!"

"If you're cold then go get inside and wear something warm!"

"I-I can't!"

"Huh?What do you mean you can't!?Come on!"

"But I'm only wearing my bra!"

"Huh?"

Chaeyoung put the bouquet aside and touched Mina's bare body.She rubbed the soft skin and realised that she was indeed topless.

"P-ert!"

Mina shouted and started hitting Chaeyoung aimlessly,swinging her long arms here and there.

"Hey!Ouch!Mina!Stop!Oww!"

"You ert!Kyaa!Y-You-"

"O-Ow!Oww!Owww!If I'm the ert then let go of me!Ouch!S-Sto-"

Chaeyoung groaned and forcefully pry off Mina from her body.Now,her topless self was showing off proudly in front of her.Chaeyoung locked her gaze with the goddess' body for another minute,she couldn't seem to look away.

Upon realising where the ert had looked,Mina quickly put her arms around her chest and turned away.

"D-D-Don't look!Don't look!"

A huge blush crept on her face,reaching her ears.Chaeyoung could only shook her head,"Oh come on!You're overreacting,Mina.You don't have to be shy,it's not like I haven't seen you before.And besides,you're still wearing a bra and a pants,so no harm.But I gotta say,you're getting more and more hotter and ier."

She ended her speech with a not-so-great wink,but atleast she tried.Mina blushed even redder and ran inside her house as fast as she could,locking herself in her room in the process.

Chaeyoung sighed.

"Mina?Open the door."

"No"

"What?Oh f**k it!Dress warmly,alright?We're going out"

It stayed quiet for another minute and a faint footsteps could be heard from Mina's room.The door slowly creaked open and there stood Mina with all her oversized jacket and scarfs.A red tint still visible on her face.

"Where are we going?"

"It's nothing fancy and it's a surprise so don't ask me anymore questions.In the meantime,you enjoy these yummy chocolates that I bought for you!"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter