...

Four Seasons Ago
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Basically, everything starts from nothing. Just like how books start from a blank piece of paper, numbers begin with zero, and paintings from a plain canvass.

          For example, clothes. You cannot call it “clothes” unless threads are knitted and formed into something that shields you from cold and makes you look human. It starts with a single thread that is weaved into another and another. Just like relationships…

“Woon-ah?”

          Why am I talking about this? Nah. These are just random thoughts making circles inside my head. I was about to talk about relationships. Would someone want to hear about these thoughts of mine? I suppose no one but I need to say this…

“Jongwoon-ah?”

          What was I saying? Ah. Relationship… So what is with clothes and relationships? I think clothes are quite similar to relationships…

“Kim Jongwoon~”

          He put his hand on my shoulder, effectively pulling me out from my pool of thoughts. His feline-like eyes were fixed on me. He was trying not to look very concerned but I can see it in his eyes.

“Waeyo Heechul-hyung?”

“You haven’t chosen what to buy yet? That knitted sweater looks nice.”

“Yeah.” I paused. “It looks nice.”

 “Jongwoon?” This time, the hand on my shoulder slightly shook me.

“Yes hyung?”

“You are at it again. Are you okay?”

“I am fine.”

“You look pale. We should enjoy our vacation Woon-ah~”

“This is a therapy hyung, not a vacation. Next time, tell eomma that she should spend her money on herself. We are already grown-ups.”

“You won’t do that for yourself.”

“Exactly.”

“You ungrateful brat! Hurry up so that we could find a good place to have dinner.”

“I’d rather go to Zurich. Why are were here in Beijing?”

“Eomma said so. Going to Zurich will surely lead you to your early death.”

          I was rendered speechless. Before he could start opening that topic, I hurriedly made my way towards the fitting room. I was in a hurry that I did not notice that I would bump into someone. I almost lost my balance.

“I didn’t see you coming. I wasn’t looking.”

          The nerve of this guy… He should have apologized first! I was about to glare at him but his name tag caught my attention. My eyes grew wide in shock. I dropped the sweater on the floor. A lump formed in my throat, I felt like choking. Zurich… knitted sweaters… that name…

          Before I could stop myself, I was already on my feet, running away.

 

 

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.”

“But sir… He just ran away… It’s my fault.”

“Of course it is your fault…” I paused and read his name tag silently.

“I haven’t apologized to him…”

          This is fun. How playful coincidence can get? Aigoo. This is really fun! It is quite amusing actually. This man’s name triggered Jongwoon. I patted him on his shoulder and that made him look more bewildered.

“Sir?” He inquired. This guy must be thinking that I have gone nuts because I was actually grinning at him.

“Look, he is fine, okay? Believe me. Thank you for your concern hmmm? And by the way, I’ll pay for this knitted sweater ne? Thanks again bro.”

          After a minutes, he handed me a paper bag and told me that the receipt was inside. I held the handle of the glass and glanced back at him as he gave me courteous bow.

“By the way… Gui Xian…”

“Yes, sir? Is there anything else that you need?”

“Your name in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter