4, 3, 2, to 1 Year Later

Vague Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#4 Years Ago

I never wanted to fall in love with you, really. I didn't even wish to see you inside my life, but who am I to tell fate what to do and what not. So in the end i fell for you. You're such a cute yet fierce hoobae i know through Music Festival at our school. You look cool and chic when you rap while i was waiting for my entrance after you on the back stage. I fell for you, though i know i shouldn't. I keep watching you with your girl while i'm performing my stage with my band. I know i should just admire you and not have any feeling after the festival, but i did.

One day you called me, and i turned around. You smiled showing me that dimple and greeted me politely. I tried to smile but my reaction kinda late so you thought you disturbed me as you saw my cold gaze and apologized before you left just like that. I hate myself for that time.

I was on my duty to clean the classroom, people were left already and i was the one who was staying late because i wasn't feeling well that time but as usual i didn't say anything and just did my job. At that time you passed on my classroom and called my name. I wonder why i refused to look at you who was coming inside my classroom and asked me. I was nervous, but maybe you wouldn't notice that because you kept talking about the Music Festival. I didn't remember anything after that.

I woke up because i felt cold and i heard a loud sigh, i was carried on your back and you seemed struggling so i told you to just let me down.

"Chaeyoung ah, just put me down. I can walk"

"No, you get high fever. We're almost reach your home"

"How did you know my house?"

"I asked the teacher, i didn't know we're neighbor. Maybe from now on we can go to school together haha"

"Uh...okay"

"Really? Cool"

You voice sound full with excitement so i couldn't help but to giggled at you.

"You're not scary at all, i wonder why i believe in that rumor before"

"What rumor?"

"That you are an iljin, Mina unnie"

"Me? An iljin?"

"Yup, they said not to disturb you"

"Oh, no wonder they look scared of me"

****

Ever since that time we're close and you kept coming to my classroom and even waited for me to go home together. I like that but i couldn't expressed that, i feel so frustrated at myself.

You were suddenly stopped approaching me, this made me anxious. I kept thinking whether i hurt your feeling or not without me knowing so i came to your classroom but you replied me coldly in front of your classmates.

"Let's not go home together again unnie"

"Why?"

"You should be with Yonghwa sunbae"

"Huh?"

I frowned as i heard that, i held her hand and took her somewhere else so we could talk in private. Good thing library was quiet and not many people came so i took her to the corner side.

"Explain to me why are you being like this Son Chaeyoung?"

"Your crush finally confessed to you right? You must be so happy"

"Uh, wait. How did you know he confessed?"

"I was on basketball field at that time, i bet you didn't see me because your eyes fully staring him at that time"

I didn't know since when did i have a courage to hold her hand, but i did. I held her hand and stared at her for a few seconds just to be nervous once again so i pulled my hand away.

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"I don't know, i really don't know, but Yonghwa sunbae and i are just friends. I turned him down, i like someone else"

"Someone else? Who?"

You held my shoulder and kept asking the same question, i tried to keep my cool. I just wanted to escape but you kept me close.

"Mina unnie"

"W...Waeyo?"

"I hope that person will always make you smile and keep you being happy"

You released your hands from my shoulder and walked sadly, i watched your back as i bit my own lips hard before i tried to speak up quietly.

"I hope that person is you..."

You turned around and saw me with you jaw dropped, i quickly took a book and pretended to read a book while trying to pass you by but you held my arm and pulled me into a hug. It's warm and i like that.

We both couldn't keep our smile for the entire day, that time even after we walked home together.

I love everything about you and you were the reason i smiled a lot on daily basis. People around me asked since when did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter