First chapter

Fighting to live and love

남우현 is a 17 years old high school student, he just changed to another school to study with his childhood friends 안요나 "Ahn yona", 김명수"Kim myungsoo", 강세라 "kang Sera",and they share a traumatic event, and they are the only ones who know each other's secrets.
  ~~ When woohyun was 6 years old his mother left him with his grandma because she couldn't raise him alone after her husband left them, after a month or so, he was alone at home, the phone suddenly rang so he picked up and said hello, a soft feminine voice spoke up " woohyun-i? Is that you? I'm your mother, I missed you adeul!" " eomma!! I missed you too! Where are you?" 
"Remember when I told you that we will meet soon? well we can meet this afternoon, in kyeongeun-Park, and woohyun please don't tell grandma because she won't let you meet me, I know you are smart so listen to mama okay honey... umm I have to go now.. see you later adeul saranghaeyo! " "araseo eomma, dato saranghaeyo!^^"
   After few hours later woohyun was all alone in his house, his grandma, left to visit her sick sister at the hospital; he took the opportunity and went to the park, when he arrived there he didn't find her so he begun playing to pass time while waiting for her arrival,  at around 7 it was already dark, woohyun sat on a swing hugging his stuffed bear tightly..
  A black van pulled behind him, a tall man stepped out and without woohyun's notice he covered his mouth and took him to the van, he tried to fight and scream but he felt numb...
   After what seemed like an eternity the van pulled and they got him out, woohyun can't see anything due to the blindfold, but it felt like someone was carrying him, and then he was put on the floor, the blindfold was taking off and he was able to see the place after adjusting to the light, he started crying and screaming "let me go! Who are you!?" Someone started laughing "don't worry Woohyun, we won't hurt you" but the look in his eyes promised something else for sure...
"Who a-are  y-you? W-where is m-my m-mom" 
"Oh honey, your mom is living happily with another family, don't worry we only want you.." the person's face showed a creepy smile and excited but scary eyes.. now go to sleep, you will be here for a while and you won't be lonely" 
 I couldn't do anything but obey and silently crying myself to sleep...
 The next morning, woohyun woke up, hoping that what happened yesterday was just a nightmare he noticed the same cold dark place and he felt the urge to cry again..