The school project

BTS & GOT7 in school

The school was having inter-school basketball competition for girls. Y/N was the ace along with other good players. She played very well, scoring half of the points. The whole school, including seniors and juniors had watched the match. They all praised Y/N.

Jungkook was very impressed by watching Y/N play and developed a crush on her. She was a perfect human being for him. He started showing interest in sports and athletics because of her and excelled in it. He was a good singer too. He had a great voice.

 

Mark was a best friend of Y/N. They never talked in front of others, but he had taught her some moves in basketball. Her game got better after practicing with Mark.
Suga had seen them together in basketball court. He was there to practice and was shocked to see EVER so SILENT girl interacting with a guy. He realized there were a lot of similarities in Mark, Y/N and him. All of them liked to talk less and listen more. They kept to themselves.


During lunch time, BTS and GOT7 had two different tables to sit. They didn't talk to each other, but were on friendly terms.
Y/N would sit alone taking her meal to a corner table. She would put on her earphones and shut the world out.
Jungkook, Suga, Mark, Jinyoung and Jaebum (being interested) had observed her for quite sometime and knew all of her habits.

 

One day teacher gave a project to do and picked groups of three using a lotto. Y/N, Hoseok and Namjoon came out to be a group. Hoseok didn't know who the girl was. He asked Namjoon. Namjoon coolly replied, "The topper". Hoseok was awestruck, "And who is that?"
Namjoon sighed and pointed "That girl in the corner". Hoseok looked in the direction nodding while forming an "O" with his mouth.
Others who were concerned about Y/N, looked in her direction to see if she gave any expressions. She was quiet and didn't look around.
Jackson, Jinyoung, Mark were a group. Suga, Jaebum and a girl were a team.

Over the lunch, discussions about the groups were going on.
Jungkook - (asking Hobi) Who is your partner?
Jhope - Y/N
And JK made a shook face looking in her direction.
Tae - Kookie must be jealous of you hyung, because he has a crush on her.
JK tried to close Tae's mouth.
NJ - What? (Choking on food)
Suga too looked shocked.
JK was shy and flustered.
Jin - You don't know Namjoonie, she is a complete package. She is y, intelligent, good at sports and dances well too. All seniors want to date her.
Hoseok - Wow, I didn't know that. I had seen her once practicing in the dance room. She was pretty good.
Suga - (Lost in thoughts) I have noticed her looking at Jaebum.
JK- Got7 JB?
Suga - Yes, I think she likes him.
NJ- Whoa, I didn't expect her to have someone she likes.
Hoseok - (looking over where GOT7 sits) Look at Got7 table, they talking and looking at her. I am interested in her all of a sudden.
Namjoon facepalmed.
Jk was sulky, he didn't talk to anyone that day. Taetae .
Jimin knew something nobody knew. He always saw her going back home after school. He tried talking to her. He tried going home in same KTX, waiting outside the school, joining dance club, athletics,etc. But she was a hard nut to crack.
Jimin finally spoke, "I think she is already dating someone."
Tae- And who is that?
JM- Mark? (Jimin thought she dated Mark as he had seen her with him many times.)
Suga shook his head. "No, they are just friends. He teaches her basketball."
Everyone was taking note and nodding.
NJ to JK - " You have a long line before you buddy. Good luck."

 

After the bell rang, Y/N came over to NJ in class, "So where should we do our project? I know which books to refer. We must finish it in five days."
NJ called Hoseok over. Hoseok greeted her, smiling his sunshine. She smiled too, replying him. Hoseok froze there. He was taken aback as it was his first time seeing a smile from someone who has a poker face.
They decided to work at Namjoon's house.