chapter 1

A quiet summer night

 

A quiet summer night, a young boy with a silver necklace in his pocket taken that afternoon, a girl who does not know what will happen. It's almost midnight, make up your mind to give it to him!  Wooyoung though. Thou shalt have no other opportunity: Here it is, is there with her friends, take it apart from! His heart was beating a thousand, the door outside the room where they were and so they stop along the corridioio, there is none. The boy pulls out the box, opens it and shows her the gift. Does not know how long it has taken to try and put the necklace, that hole was so small and hands were shaking too! But in the end he succeeds and the girl turns around. A beautiful little heart now hangs from his neck and his eyes ... well to tell the truth the boy does not remember who had those two blue lights, but he knew that sooner or later they would have kissed. And here it is that fateful moment! A simple kiss, as if to die, yet to him just now, and he asks only to take a walk with her in the park. If they have not yet noticed, but the evening is beautiful and there is a full moon. They sit on a bench and chat talking about this and that, then he offers her a massage and finally pick themselves up for a ride. No need of any lamppost, the road is perfectly illuminated by that sphere now high in the sky. The evening ends, they are separated and go to sleep each to their own. The next day they leave, he return home and the two will never see again. He did not ask the number and she has not bothered to do so. 

It's been months, but sometimes she  think him, but  she can not tell  him that  she miss him. Wooyoung also shall be of the same opinion, but Jieun still wanted to thank him. Now she have another happy memory in her memory, the memory of a summer night ....

 

A/N: this is my one shot.  do u like it ? Is  a sad story?? what you think about this story??  u want that i continue??