The Beginning

He's Our Son....Right?

 

Hai guys, so I originally wasn't gonna update today, but since SuJu won Daesang at SMA I tried to finish this like rite after school to get it up. Hope it doesn't sound that rushed and that....its not cheesy....and yeah....enjoy ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling a pair of arms around my waist. I rolled over and came face to face with my husband. He may be a fish, but he was the most handsome fish in the whole world. I thought back to how I ended up in this situation. I mean, sure, I loved the fish, but the thing is....there was someone else in my heart at the same time....someone I just couldn't seem to let go of.....but it's all in the past now. When I decided to marry Donghae, I knew what could happen between me and the bunny, but I married a fish instead. 

I came back to the present, and pried Hae's arms off of me and put on a robe. I walked towards the room down the hallway. It was decorated beautifully with creatures of the ocean. There were pictures of colorful fish swimming around in coral reefs, sharks peacefully patrolling the waters, and even some mermaids hanging out with the fish. Donghae loved the sea, and after we showed Jayden The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo, he loved the ocean just as much as his father did.

I walked over to the sleeping figure in the bed at the corner of the room. He also really loved the color blue. Maybe it's because his mother is such a big ELF, and inspired this love for sapphire blue. I stood there watching his peaceful face. He had always been adorable, even more so during slumber. I could've stood there all day watching him sleep, he was my little angel. I probably could have stood there for a whole hour had I not felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. DOnghae rested his head on my shoulder.

"Jagi, come back to bed."He pouted. "It's too early to be up, and you don't want to wake up Jayden do you?" I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. "Yah, Lee Donghae, you're just aren't you? We had like 4, no wait 5 rounds last night, enough is enough. And you need to get ready for your day of schedules." I turned around and walked out of Jayden's room and into the kitchen to make coffee.

"But I don't wanna go complete my schedules today. And I'm gonna be gone for a while soon with Siwon to promote our movie. I wanna get as much of you as I can before I leave." He spun me around, and put his arms around my waist as I rested mine around his neck. We always ended up in this position a lot. I realized then that he wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off his perfect chocolate abs.

I rested my hands on his chest and smiled at him. "I know, and Jayden and I will miss you a lot but that doesn't give you the excuse to not do TODAY'S schedules." Giving him a quick peck on the lips, I pushed him away and started cooking again. "Go get dressed and wake up Jayden. He's going to be late for school, we're all going to be late." I heard him sigh, and then footsteps going up the stairs. Smiling to myself, I remembered why I had fell for him in the first place. Yes, he was very attractive, but it was his personality I fell for. Sure he acted like a little kid at times, but he was also very serious when it came to work. He would practice 10 hrs a day with the rest of Super Junior (yes he's THE Lee Donghae of SuJu, why else would he be such an adorable fish?). He treated everyone well, even if they did bad things to him, and he respected women. Although Super Junior is very nice, some of them are players, but Hae never followed in his hyungs footsteps. He cared about the other members if they were ever sick, he would care about them. When I had a bad flu once, he was the one who nursed me back to health.

But whenever I thought of the old days, before I realized I had Jayden, I also thought about Sungmin. Sungmin was just as sweet and caring as Donghae, but slightly more mature (if that's even possible in SuJu). Sungmin, being a hyung of Hae had more of an aura of authority and responsibility, and on top of that, his aegyo. I was stuck between these two, and I couldn't decide who I loved more. But I had been with Donghae longer than I had been with Sungmin. He knew I was Donghae's, but he put our love before his friendship. Which is one of the main reasons why I decided to leave Sungmin. I wouldn't be able to stand it if the two stopped being friends because of me.

No one knew about our relationship besides my brother, the evil maknae of Super Junior, Cookie Wookie and Mochi Cheeks Henry. I had always been close to Henry, he was the closest to my age, and being from the States, it felt nice to talk to someone in English. Wookie would always let me sit on the counter and watch him cook. I was always the first to try his food, and sometimes I would spike the oppas' food before they ate it hehe.

I was so deep in thought, that it gave him ANOTHER chance to sneak up on me.

“Jagiya, Jayden is in the bathroom getting ready, but you know he takes a long time, so why don’t we have a little fun while we wait?” He started kissing my neck while his hands started roaming. I started getting into it, but I knew I had to be the mature one in this marriage. I pulled away reluctantly and faced him again. “Lee Donghae, if you don’t stop this right now, I’m not going to have with you for the rest of the week.” He gave me an ‘I don’t believe you’ look. I kept glaring at him, tapping my foot patiently. But after like 5 minutes, he realized I was serious and sat down and waited for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai guys! Thanks for reading, and if you like this story, remember to comment and subscribe! And i KNOW I at writing like the intros to stories....which is pretty much why on my other stories i gave up after chapter 4....so yeah....and just saying here, cuz I find this really funny and ironic, but the whole time I was typing this, I was listening to SuJu songs, and everytime I would tune back in to the music, when it was Hae's parts, I would be typing something bout Hae, and when it was Minnie's parts, I would be typing something about Minnie! Such a strange coincidence xD but anyways....I'll stop boring you guys, and let you get back to your lives, see ya next chapter!

PS: also, havent you noticed in a lot of SuJu fics that Henry ALWAYS plays the best friend, but NEVER plays the person the OC falls for? Maybe not ALWAYS, but lik 90% of the time.....poor baby Henry T_T