Massage

Short Bits.

Dara ran her hands down his back, her fingers applied just the right pressure to release the tension that accumulated on his muscles over the years

 

Jiyong let out a satisfied moan, “You are amazing at this.” He was practically jelly at the mercy of her wonderful hands. 

 

Dara found herself smirking at the compliment. “What can I say? I’m a woman of many talents.” 

 

Jiyong sighed in agreement.

 

She trailed her fingers up his back and lowered her head to kiss the crook of his neck.

 

Then an idea struck her. She giggled at the thought. 

 

“What’re you laughing at?” the man lying beneath her asked softly as he released another content sigh. Dara’s smiled broadened, “Oh nothing. I was just thinking of how a person with so much talent, such as myself, ended up with someone like you.” 

 

She felt him move and the next thing she knew they switched places. Dara burst into a fits of laughter. Jiyong flashed her his signature smile before lowering his head to claim her lips, silencing her from her giggles and replacing them with a much less innocent sound. 

 

He broke the kiss soon after, leaving her flushed and panting. 

 

“Oh yeah, that’s why,” she said in between breaths as she pulled him down for another kiss. 

===

A/N: So this scene just came out of nowhere >//<. The chances of this being in the other fic is pretty high but seeing that the couple has yet to meet, they still have a loooonnggg way to go. So I'm just going to leave this here juust in case I take too long.  

Enjoy~ Feel free to leave a comment :)