soonhoon

Ships for Thoughts

Jihoon woke up to a horrendous headache, and also to the delicious smell and sizzling sound of frying bacons. He relished the moment for a few seconds, until he remembered something.

He's currently not living with anyone.

So Jihoon, clad in his boxers hurriedly run out of his room, with a bat in his dainty hands (as an object of protection, ofcourse), in case the intruder decided to go ballistic on him, since no sane robber just randomly cooks inside of people's houses instead of just plain stealing something.

He tip-toes to the kitchen, making sure to make noise as little as possible, while still maintaining a not too slow pace. He was unnoticed, that is, until he reached the entrance of his kitchen and saw the face of the alleged intruder, which made him go weak in the knees, heart beat erratically and also, made the bat in his hands fall to the ground with a loud thud , since his hands were to clammy and damn, are those tears welling in his eyes? 

The said intruder heard the noise, which actually made him jump a little from shock, so he immediately looked to the direction of the source of sound. There he saw a certain boy, tears falling freely and making his way towards him.  

" S-soonyo-ung?" Jihoon asked in a tembling voice.

Soonyoung, with his fast reflexes, turned of the stove and ran towards his crying boyfriend, with the intention of comforting him, even though he didn't know what's going on.

"Baby, what's going on?" Soonyoung asked in the calmest voice he could muster, whilst patting the back and hugging the sobbing boy towards his chest.

" S-soonyoung... last n-nigh-t... c-c-crash... t-tv... i-i thought ohgod..." and, oh, Soonyoung realized that his boyfriend was talking about the terrible car crash last night reported on tv, which sadly caused a lot of people's life to end.

"Jihoon, I left earlier than I was supposed to and I'm sorry for not calling you because my battery died on me and just, please stop crying baby? okay? im fine... ssh.. ssh.." After a few minutes, Jihoon's sobs finally died down.

He then suddenly pushed Soonyoung aways, slapped him as hard as he could then, for some reasons, immediatly pulled him back again into a bone-crushing hug while sporting a relief-filled smile.

"I missed you, you little . That was for making me worried sick."