01.

Daddy Leo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the entertainment industry, Leo and Kim Taehee are known as the super power couple. Leo is known as a member of the well known idol group VIXX while Taehee is known for her amazing acting skills and her visual.

The couple first met one another through a photoshoot where they fell in love with one another despite its their first meeting. Since then the couple has exchange numbers and texting one another day and night.

After being friends for about five months, Leo decided to confess his feelings for Taehee. Thats how they officially become a couple. It was hard for them at first due to the large amount of VIXX fans.

But it slowly died down after Leo post a hand written letter on his instagram apologising to his fans for not telling them about his relationship.

They spend 3 years as boyfriend and girlfriend before they decided to take one more important step in their lives which is marriage. The wedding ceremony was a low key ceremony.

Inviting only family and close friends to witness their love. 

Ever since marriage, the couple is seen together many times during award shows as well as at the airport flying together for an overseas event that they were invited to.

Leo often express his love for his wife in the public, he would kiss Taehee's forehead, wrapping his arms around Taehee's waist and more. 

Since the couple have been busy after they come back from their honeymoon, so they both agreed to have a baby the following year. The entire year, Taehee was busy filming two dramas series for next year.

Being a good husband, Leo would prepare handmade dinner for his wife when visiting the drama filming set. He also gently placed Taehee's head on his chest telling her to sleep.

Its been a busy year for the couple before they settle down to get some rest. 

Taehee wasnt feeling very well so she decided to go to the hospital to check and it was announced that she is 7 week pregnant. This shocking yet happy news ease her tiredness throughtout the day.

As soon as she walked out of the hospital, Taehee called Leo informing this good news. Of course being children lover, Leo couldnt contain his excitement when he heard about his wife pregnancy.

Taking half day off from his manager rushing back home where his wife will be waiting for him. The couple share their good news on their social network with a picture of the ultrasound.

Many congratulated them and cant wait for their baby to be born into this wonderful world. The following next nine months Taehee took a break from her work to focus on taking care of herself and also the baby.

Being pregnant is crazy, Taehee had lots of cravings in a day and also she had quite a severe morning sickne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter