one.

Hot Yoga

Tiffany Hwang found herself standing outside of her local yoga studio, holding a rolled up mat under her arm, wearing her most exercise-y clothing—a pair of leggings with tiny cats on them, the one sports bra she owned, and a random t-shirt—wondering what she was doing here.

It had started when Hyoyeon had burst through the door of Tiffany's apartment, interrupting her quite enjoyable Gilmore Girls marathon, yelling "You need exercise!". 

She appreciated that her friend was concerned about her health, but she honestly felt fine. 

However, Hyoyeon would not stop persisting.

"I have a friend who's a yoga instructor! Just take one class." 

How bad could yoga be? Tiffany thought to herself. 

"Fine. One class but you're paying." 

"Anything to get you off the couch." Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

And now, here Tiffany was, nervously opening the door to the studio. She had bought a yoga mat just for this, figuring she could use it as a gift for Hyoyeon later. 

The whole place smelled overwhelmingly like herbs and tea, making her nose wrinkle slightly. There was a desk with a receptionist sitting behind it, a smaller girl with hair pulled back into a ponytail. 

"Hi! Welcome to Sunset Yoga, I'm Soonkyu. You here for the class?"

"Yes. My friend said she scheduled it for me and paid for it?" 

"Yup! Looks like you're already dressed, so you can skip the changing room and head straight to the classroom and set up. Right down that hallway there."

Tiffany nodded, and tentatively walked down the hall until she reached a glass door, which she tugged open.

Inside the large open space, Tiffany spotted several girls warming up, moving around their things. 

Tiffany gulped. They were all tall or buff or somewhere in between—and so graceful. She couldn't help but feel small. 

"You're going to want to take your shoes off." said a voice from above.

"Oh!" Tiffany exclaimed, looking up to be greeted by an elegant tall woman with incredibly toned, long legs and a face framed by short hair.

"I'm so sorry." 

"It's fine. You look new, what's your name? I'm Sooyoung." 

"I'm Tiffany." she said, flashing her best smile before sitting down on the bench to start taking off her shoes.

From the back of the room, a door opened. Out walked another woman, who moved with such confidence that Tiffany could only guess she was the teacher. Her abs were shown off by her short top, and Tiffany could swear her thighs were so strong they could crush a man's skull.

"Hey class! Looks like we have a new student today." She walked towards Tiffany and stuck out her hand. "I'm Yuri, you must be Tiffany, right?" 

Her handshake was strong, and Tiffany found herself biting her lip a little. She could only let out a tiny nod in response to the question, anxiously picking up her mat and starting to unroll it.

 

When they had all settled down, they sat on their mats in a circle.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves again for Tiffany here?" Yuri said.

"Sooyoung." the tall girl from earlier says, and smiles at Tiffany.

"Doyeon." one impossibly beautiful girl said from her seat.

"Cheng Xiao." one girl in the middle of stretching said.

"Momo." the last girl said as she tucked her blonde hair into a ponytail.

Yuri stands up, and stretches her arms towards the sky, and Tiffany sweats a little because dear God, she is hot.

"Lets start with tree pose." 

Tiffany coughs slightly. "Um... What's tree pose?" 

She hears a slight chuckle from one of the girls, but Yuri smiles patiently.

"I'll help you. Put your arms above your head and then lift one leg against your other leg and try to balance."

The moment Tiffany attempts it, she loses balance and almost topples over. That's when Yuri comes over. 

"Do it again. I'll help you keep your balance." 

She places her hands on Tiffany's shoulders and Tiffany almost chokes on air trying to keep her breathing steady. Yuri, Yuri her hot yoga teacher, is touching her. 

"You're doing good." Yuri says, and Tiffany swears she's melting.

 

The moment class ends, Tiffany dials Hyoyeon's number. 

"You have to get me in another class." 

"I thought you hated exercise." 

"Well, I still do. I don't think there's a part of my body that doesn't hurt right now but that's... besides the point."

"Oh my god!" Hyoyeon gasped. "You have the hots for Yuri!"

"Shut up!" Tiffany hissed. "Listen, I just want to take another class to... tone my core or whatever." 

"Oh sure." Hyoyeon chuckled. "Ok fine, but after you two bang, you're gonna start paying for classes."

 

When she gets home, Tiffany marks "Friday yoga class!!!" on her calendar for next week, drawing a tiny smiley face and a heart. That weekend she goes to the store to buy a nicer pair of leggings.