Light me up - Final

Light me up (SEULRENE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i met this light. It was a light that was "hidden" inside me or a light that was part of me. 

It was new. 

My life was dark. Almost too dark. 

You werent able to see past two meters infront of you without being curious as hell of what was infront of you. 

My flashlight batteries were about to run out.

I needed light, i needed something. anything. 

i needed light in my darkness to survive.  

At this point i thought i was going to die.

But some part of me didnt want to give up.

So i searched.

And searched.

I found some light on the way out. 

Dim light that had no chance.

A good strong light that i dropped and broke on the way.

I couldnt help but often stay where i am. 

I debated if i should continue this search. 

Maybe my life was meant to be dark.

Maybe i wasnt meant to have light in my life.

But suddenly i found a light.

A light that was stronger than lightning.

A light that was beautiful. 

I tested it a couple of times to check if it worked. 

It did. 

Oh boy did that light, light me up. 

That light was a beauty. 

You gave my life light, Bae Joohyun. 

 

 

At first when you moved to my school i had no clue who the hell you were and i had no intention on finding out. After all why should i care. 

 Maybe you noticed that i hated you but even then you were still kind to me. But i still hated you. Dont take it personally. I hate everyone. 

 

I was quiet. I was alone. I was just me. I wasnt always like this you know? I was popular and i loved everyone.

But after one incident i fell into a pit of depression. Into a pit of darkness. Nothing helped me. Nothing wanted me.

I even tried dating girls that had the guts to ask me out. But none of them worked.

Either they couldnt cope with my darkness or i broke them. When they tried to help me out, i threw them into my darkness as well. 

In the end i decided to stick on being alone. The heavens and gods wanted me to be alone in the dark. So be it. 

 

But you were different. You werent like me. You were our class light. You gave everyone hope when no one did. You always. Always shined brighter than the sun. 

 

one day the teacher announced that we are starting on a group project, i rolled my eyes. 

I hated group projects more than anything, because that meant for me to go up to the teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter