woo

He 'Woo' Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook really was in love when he started dating Yoongi.The keyword here is ‘was’ but still he stay royal with him.Why?Because he can’t find himself leaving Yoongi but what can he do when the new student start to ‘woo’ him?He won’t give any glance at the boy because he said ‘Yoongi is mine and i’m his’...but who knows what the future look like.

Taehyung is just that one trouble kid that got kicked out from his former school....duh like care.To him school is just a place where he can run from his stupid father.Taehyung despise his own father with all of his guts...only he know why though..he never share it with his friends.But no matter how much of troublemaker he is..he never play with anyone feeling.If he said he don’t like you he mean it but when his eyes are fix on someone only him know what will happen...so that why Jungkook is in danger...because Taehyung will make him fall.

 

Jungkook woke up from his comfortable nap as the math teacher call his name.He look up at the half bold thirty two years old teacher who was looking at him in annoyance. “Mr Jeon i will appreciated it if you didn’t sleep in my class” the teacher spoke as he point his finger toward him.Jungkook just quirk his eyebrows and gave a small nod to show that he understand his teacher words.When the teacher turn his back again to continue writing on the blackboard,he turn his gaze toward the field and watch the student from other class was having PE and playing soccer.He watch as a blonde hair guy running around the field with his hair flawlessly bopping around as he run.He look at him fondly and smile when the guy stop running and turn to look into his classroom.Their eyes meet and they start staring into each other.

“MR JEON!” Jungkook snap out from their staring battle or should i say staring lovingly into each other eyes and look at the teacher that is now in front of him in shock. “You like PE class that much?Now go and do 10 lap of the field” the teacher stated as he hit Jungkook’s head.Rubbing his head awkwardly he stood up and trudge his way out of his classroom to the field.Taking his breath he start his long run.

It was his last lap but he can feels his knees losing the energy to continue running.He was so tired that he feel like he was dragging his legs instead of running using it.He run a little more praying that the run will finish soon.He was so happy that it was a last lap that he didn’t notice a big rock on the track and stumble into it.He was now waiting for the impact on his face as he fall forward.The dusty ground had drawn closer and closer and thus he close his eyes.But the expected impact never come instead he feel arms wrapped around his waist,pulling him to stand up straight.He look up in confusion as a boy with tanned skin and black raven hair tower over him. “Woah dude be careful” the boy said. “Ah yes thank you” he said turning his gaze to the ground.He was feeling a little uncomfortable because the guy still didn’t take his arms of him. “Hey can you help me?” the boy asked. “Ah sure” “I’m new student but i don’t have a clue where the office were.Minded showing me where it is?” and just like that Jungkook found himself in the office with the new student.

“Mr Jeon!Can you help lead Mr Kim to his class?” asked the lady.Jungkook just nod his head and wait for the boy who was supposed to be ‘Mr Kim’. “Hello Mr Jeon can we go now?” “Snap out of it.Just call me Jungkook.Which class are you in?” “Well 2A and to your record i’m Taehyung and i will ‘woo’ you” Jungkook look at the boy weirdly “Excuse me?” “You caught my attention so why not?” he look at the boy and scoff “Well to bad i already have a boyfriend” “well i will just snatch you from him” and the boy walk ahead leaving the startled Jungkook behind. “Taehyung you walk the wrong way” and the boy stop before walking back to him while grinning.

“How about the run Mr Jeon?” the bold teacher asked as soon as the poor boy step in the classroom. “Well i enjoy it...anyway there a new student” Jungkook point behind him and every single head turn to look.Taehyung walk in with one hand in his pocket while the other slung his backpack over his shoulder..not to forget the smug smile on his face.He gave that bad boy aura and Jungkook found it weird.Just a minute ago the guy is grinning like a child.Jungkook walk back to his place while Taehyung stay at the front. “My name is Taehyung” he said.Everyone keep silent anticipating what he will say next but Taehyung just keep silent too and glance at the teacher.Getting the signal the teacher asked the boy to get a seat.Without thinking he just walk over to the empty desk behind Jungkook.When he take a seat he look at the back of Jungkook and smile to himself as Jungkook focused back to the blackboard that fill with formula and numbers and that he himself didn’t understand.

After a few hours of math,english,history and literature finally its time for lunch.Taehyung can’t get more relief but when he was about to ask Jungkook to have lunch with him the boy had fled away and Taehyung was really dumb founded by that.

Jungkook was savoring his delicious tuna sandwich with his group of friend and his boyfriend sleeping on his shoulder in the cafeteria. “Did you heard about the new student?” Hoseok asked. “Who?Taehyung?yeah he my classmate” Jungkook answer while chewing his food. “There a rumor that said he was kicked out of his school” Jin said. “I don’t know he look kind enough to me” Jungkook shrugged.

Just then the cafeteria turn noisy with whisper and girls screaming.A mob of student gather at the cafeteria door as someone walk in while pushing through them.The group of friends that was curious look at the mob and cringe when a girl scream with her high pitch voice.Then to Jungkook surprised the center of the mob is Taehyung who was keeping his cold face while pushing through them. ‘gosh can’t they go away.i’m hungry’ Taehyung thought but he didn’t said anything.Taehyung manage to find his way to buy his lunch and look around the cafeteria to find somewhere to sit.Girl were screaming asking him to sit with them but Taehyung have no attention to do that.Then his eyes fall into Jungkook who was looking at him but look away immediately when Taehyung caught him looking at him.

‘Please don’t come here’ Jungkook chant in his head.He don’t know why but he don’t feel comfortable when the boy want to get near him. ‘he is new here and he want to ‘woo’ me already’ he thought. “Hey can i sit here?” he heard a familiar voice spoke and Jin’s just said yes.Jungkook look up and scowl at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter