Ten years before

My childhood's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm leaving you. I do not want to go out with you any more, "Sana said. Hakyeon was in shock. Again. She had still implemented her threat. He had been going with her for six months, and in six months she had threatened him to leave him four times. Each time, Hakyeon had to beg her for forgiveness. He did not even know what crime he had committed, but it was Sana. He could forgive everything, but he was getting tired. What she still wanted ? Flowers ? A declaration ? Gifts ? He did not know, but he went as usual to do what she asked and everything will be as before. "I do not know what I did but I beg your pardon. What can I do to make myself forgive?» He asked. " You did not understand. This time, it's for real. I'm leaving you. I want a new life and you can not offer it to me. Bye, "Sana said, turning her back. Hakyeon ran behind her and took her arm. "No, you can not be serious. You and I are ... "Hakyeon began. "You and me are over," Sana said, breaking free. She moved away quickly, leaving a Hakyeon completely in shock.

 

Hakyeon dragged his feet into his classroom. He could not believe that Sana had broken with him. Was he really such a bad boyfriend? Yet he thought he had done everything for her. He had given her gifts, brought her to the cinema and the zoo, sent messages of love to her every day, and even planned to go on a trip with her from the end of the class. But it was over. He did not even know if he could still hope to return with her. Sana had already broken with him several times, but after his presents, she always took him back. Did he have to apologize and offer her gifts? But she had told him that this time it was the end of their couple. At that moment he heard the cries of women. Who could make so many noises in a classroom? As he approached his classroom, Hakyeon saw three girls arguing over one man. He sighed as he saw the face of the man. As always, it was still because of Leo, one of his classmates and the president of the student council. Hakyeon quietly sneaked into the classroom and sat down in his chair. Around him, other students were absorbed in the conversation of the girls. Hakyeon did not really want to take care of this story, but his ears could hear every word said by these girls.

 

"Go out with me. I have a cinema ticket for two people, "a girl said. " You're crazy. Leo is mine and he has to come to an evening with me. I would not share it with anyone, "another girl said. "Do you think Leo will go out with girls as ugly as you? Leo likes beautiful things and I'm the most beautiful girl in this high school, "said the third girl. "You? The most beautiful ? rather  says that you are the most ty of all. You went out with all the high school men. Do you think my Leo wants you?» Said one of the girls. "I warn you if one of you is approaching my boyfriend I kill her," another girl said. "I'll first kill you dirty ," said the third girl. They kept yelling at each other and forgot the presence of Leo who was looking at them without knowing how to react. Hakyeon noticed his fists clenched. Did he want to hit those girls or was he really angry? Tension was rising more and more and girls were threatening to hurt themselves. Hakyeon looked around. His other classmates were captivated by the situation and nobody made a gesture to help Leo and calm the situation. Should he react? He remembered very well that Leo had come to help him once. Hakyeon had handed over his duty late and thought of getting a zero, but Leo had come to his aid and he had finished a fifteen. At that time he had whispered a thank you to Leo and that was it. He had never taken the time to talk to him or even to know him. Leo had no friends. He was far too popular with the girls, and the men saw him as an enemy. Hakyeon got up from his chair. He had to help Leo.

 

"Shut up, otherwise I'll hit you in the face," a girl said. "Try a little to see," the other girl replied. Leo watched the scene without being able to react. None of these girls interested him but how to tell them without hurting them? He had thought of many things but nothing could calm the anger of these girls if they knew he did not want to go out with them. He then felt arms tighten his waist and a body sticking to him from behind. Then someone pressed his cheek against his and asked alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter